13. Little Group

Dahyun's POV 

*Ring... Ring...* 

I heard my phone ringing so I went to it and saw the caller id. 

          Tzuyoda calling... 

  Decline                  Accept

I answered the call...

"Hello?"

"Eonnie?" 

"Yeah?" 

"I'm not sure till when but we'll be late for dinner. Can you handle your hunger till we arrive?" 

As soon as she said that my stomach grumbled. I'm hungry. 

"I guess not." She said from the other side of the phone. 

"Yaah I'm hungry where are you guys?" I whined. 

"Actually something happened to Chaeyoung and she is sitting on the beach doing nothing. She's been there for about 30 minutes now not sure what happened and when she is going to move."

"Really? What happened to her?" I asked her in a shocked tone as Chaeyoung never acted like this before. 

"I just told you I don't know. I was waiting for her outside the store. She walked fast to the car and went straight in. She was about to leave me there but I hopped in quickly and as soon as I did, she pressed the accelerator and traveled to the beach like Lightning McQueen. I thought today was the day we would die." Tzuyu said while catching her breath. She said that really fast. 

"Why didn't you ask her why she acted like that?" 

"I was going to but when I faced her she was crying. I didn't know what to say so I stopped what I was saying and stared at her. She then apologised and went to the beach and sat down there."  

"Where are you guys? I will come there." I said as I hurried my way to my shoes and started wearing them. 

"Eonnie, it's fine. You won't have to come. She will probably blame herself for making us worried. Let's just wait for her till she decides to open up." said Tzuyu. 

I insisted on going to them but she kept on declining me so I gave up. I understand Chae needs time and will probably open up to us eventually but I don't want to see or imagine her in that state. Not after what Momo eonnie told me. 

What if that sad Chaeyoung appeared again? 

"Momo eonnie would be disappointed in me. She even thanked me for taking care of Chae. If that past Chae appeared again she would hate me. But why am I stressing about her hating me more than Chaeyoung right now? I'm such a bad best friend.  What is wrong with me?" I got lost in my thoughts for a while and was cursing myself in my mind that I forgot I was on a phone call with Tzuyu. 

"Eonnie? Eonnie?" Tzuyu was calling me from the other side of the phone. 

"Oh sorry, what were you saying?" I returned back to real life and shook my thoughts away. 

"Why don't you order or buy something? Your stomach won't stop grumbling," said Tzuyu. 

After what she said, I could hear a loud grumble coming out from my stomach. Damn, I'm hungry. 

"Ok, I'll buy for all of us and wait for you two to come back." 

"You can eat your dinner eonnie or else you will faint while you wait for us." She said while laughing.