41. Unapproachable

Chaeyoung's POV 

"You don't have to worry about her. She is the most funniest and chill person you'll ever meet." Even though Jeongyeon and Jihyo eonnie looks fine. Nayeon eonnie is nervous about meeting Dahyun. 

I guess she is worrying about whether or not Dahyun eonnie is fine with the whole same sex love. 

We reached her house and rang the door bell. It was eomma who opened the door. 

"Good morning eomma!!" Tzuyu and I greeted her. 

"Good morning!! What brings you two here early this morning?" She asked. 

"Nothing. We just wanted to borrow Dahyun eonnie to go out with our new neighbours." 

"Good morning!!" The eonnies greeted. 

"Oh you girls are our new neighbours? Nice to meet you all. Please come in." Eomma invited us all in. 

"Dahyunie!! Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are here. They want to go out." She shouted. 

"Coming eomma... Ouch!!" We heard Dahyun eonnie shout and a thud from her bedroom that made us chuckle. 

"You'll be entertained," I said to the eonnies and chuckled. 

After a few minutes, Dahyun eonnie came downstairs while singing and jumping. 

"Why are you so happy eonnie?" I asked. 

She was about to answer but she stopped. She haven't met our neighbours yet so she must be confused about who they are. 

"Hello." She greeted with a smile but in a confused tone. 

"Hi."

"Hello." 

The eonnies greeted back. 

It's so awkward in here. 

"Eonnie, come sit." 

Why do I have to ask her to sit in her own house? 

"Eonnie, remember the neighbour who was about to move in the house Tzuyu used to live in?" 

"Yeah." 

"That's them. Our new neighbours." 

 "Oh really? Welcome to our neighbourhood!! Please let us know if you need any kind of help." As always. She is really warm towards her neighbours. 

"Eomma we're leaving now." 

"Ok, be careful everyone. Bye!!" 

"Bye!!" 

While walking to the bus stop. I remembered something that I wanted to tell Dahyun eonnie. 

"Eonnie, you know they're our seniors." I said. 

"Seniors?" She asked in confusion.

"Yeah, they're study in the University that we're going to attend." I replied happily.

"Oh my gosh. Really?!" She said enthusiasticallly. 

"Yeah, we're a year ahead of you guys." Jihyo eonnie said and chuckled. 

We caught a bus and went to the mall. We decided to watch a movie first since there aren't many people at this time. It's nice to watch in peace. Tzuyu fell asleep while watching but others seem to enjoy it. Thank God they like it. It's a romance movie which I really wanted to watch and I'm glad I did. It's really good and I love the story.