77. Fake Life

Mina's POV 

I went back to the hospital after getting a message from the girls. They said they're in the cafe on the bottom floor of the hospital. Mrs Son left 20 minutes ago. She is probably with Chaeyoung right now. 

*In the hospital cafe* 

"Hey!" I greeted the girls. 

"Oh, Mina." Jeongyeon eonnie said. 

"What happened with Mrs Son?" Nayeon eonnie asked. I sighed and took a seat. 

"It didn't go well?" Jihyo asked. I just looked at them and smiled a little. 

"Everything will be fine. Don't worry." Jihyo added. 

"Is she with Chaeyoung?" I asked. 

"Yeah. We left after she came." Dahyun said. 

"How's Chaeyoung doing?" 

"Still the same." Tzuyu sighed. 

"You should go to her." Momo said. 

"I will. I'm just a bit nervous." I said facing down. 

"Because her eomma is there?" Momo asked. I nodded. 

"If you wanna see Chaeyoung you should do it. Don't stop yourself because of others." Jihyo said placing her hands on my shoulder with a smile of encouragement. I smiled back as a thank you.

"I was planning to go later but I guess I will go to her now." I said. 

"Wah! Respect." Dahyun said and clapped. 

Everyone laughed at that including me. 

"It's already late. Are you guys planning to stay or leave?" I asked because it is late and if they're planning to go back then it could be dangerous since it's getting dark outside. 

"We're gonna leave after this." Jihyo said. 

"Are you going to come with us or?" Sana asked. 

"I don't know. I guess we'll see after the visit but I have our car. Do you guys want the keys?" I asked to Momo and Sana. 

"No, you need it. We can go back with them." Momo said. 

"We can stay back with you if you want. We don't have classes tomorrow." Sana said worriedly. 

"I'm fine. If things don't go well then I'll come back later. I have the keys to the house so it's fine." 

"Are you sure? We can wait." Momo asked. They worry a lot about me. 

"Yes, I'll be fine. Don't wait for me and see you later." I chuckled and bid my goodbyes. 

I'm walking towards Chaeyoung's room now. My palms are getting sweaty and I can feel the atmosphere getting heavier as I walk closer to her room. 

What will Chaeyoung do after she wakes up and doesn't find me beside her? I really do hope for her to reach out to me. Because I will accept her the moment she comes to me. But right now I feel like smething bad is going to happen. 

I'm finally outside her room gathering courage to face her eomma once again. 

Feels like a Deja Vu but I know what's going to happen next. Chaeyoung is resting and her mom is taking care of her. I'm gonna go in, see Chaeyoung for a few minutes then leave in disappointment. But I'm prepared. This is probably going to be the last time I'm going to see Chaeyoung.