62. I Love You Always

Chaeyoung's POV 

I was enjoying my drink when I heard someone shouting my name. I turned towards the person and gave them a 'what' look. 

"You and Taehyung planned it." He said in an annoyed tone. 

I laughed seeing his face. He started it first. We keep on annoying each other because we got literally nothing else to do. 

"It was Taehyung Oppa's plan. He just signed me to go with it." I smiled innocently. 

"You're partly to be blamed." He said and sat down frustratedly since I've been winning in this annoy each other battle. 

"Huh!!!!" He loudly sighed that drew other customer's attention. 

"You're too loud. People are looking." I whispered to him. 

He apologised to others for disturbing. 

"Sorry!!" 

He turned around with an awkward face causing me to laugh. 

"Stop laughing." He said with a frown. 

"Your face is funny," I said while giggling. 

"What do you mean my face is funny? People die for this face because I'm so handsome." He said acting cool. 

I feel like I'm in an anime. The cringe part of it. 

"You're ridiculous," 

"By the way, is there an accident?" He asked looking outside the window. 

The ambulance was making its way back to the hospital possibly with the victims. 

Why am I feeling so anxious? 

"It was an accident I guess." He said still looking outside. 

I took a sip of my frappuccino. 

"By the way..." He wondered. I looked at him and waited for him to continue. 

"When are you getting in a relationship?" He asked and looked away sipping his drink. 

"Never," I stated in a cold tone. He was already nervous for asking that question and I made him even more nervous with the tone. It's actually entertaining to see him like this. Didn't know I could scare him. 

"Why?" He asked still nervous. 

"Because I don't like anyone," I said and took another sip. 

"What about the masterpiece?" He asked looking down and taking another sip of his drink. 

Why is he so nervous? Am I that scary when I turn cold? 

"I don't deserve her." I sighed. 

"And why is that?" 

"..." 

"Because I broke her heart multiple times," I said in a sad tone. 

"What if she still loves you?" He asked. 

"I don't know. It's mostly impossible. I gave her so much pain." I said while looking outside at the scene where an accident just took place. 

"I think it's a sign that we are not meant to be. We keep falling apart one way or another. No matter if we love each other or not." 

"Maybe they're just testing your love for each other." He said in a warm tone. 

"If it is, then they win," I said and stood up from my seat and walked towards the exit with my frappuccino.