42. University

Dahyun's POV 

I've been texting Momo eonnie a lot these days. I gave her my number when we were in Japan so she could save it and contact me after she gets a new number in Korea. Even though we haven't met face to face we've been chatting a lot and I can't lie. I'm falling for her even more. 

Yesterday, I nearly got caught. When Chaeyoung and Tzuyu came to pick me up with our neighbours, I thought she would find out about Momo eonnie. I should avoid smiling too much. That curious cub can detect it so fast.  

Today, I'm free for the whole day and if I'm not wrong the uni starts from tomorrow. I'm really excited about it. I was laying down on my bed staring at the ceiling when I thought I need to buy some stationaries.

Should I call Chaeyoung and Tzuyu? 

I picked up my phone and as I was about to give a call my phone rang. 

*I'm a greedy girl sorry if you didn't know 

Take my apology because I want you more more...* 

As soon as I saw the caller ID, my phone dropped on my face. 

Ouch, my nose. ToT

I picked up my phone and answered the call. 

"Hello." 

"Hey... what are you doing?" 

"Nothing. Why?" 

"I was wondering... if you wanted to... go out." 

Everything froze at that moment.  

Momo's POV 

"I was wondering... if you wanted to... go out."

 Oh no, what will she think? Say something!! 

"Uh... all the University are starting tomorrow so... I need to buy some stationaries yeah. So I need your help." I nervously chuckled. 

I hope she didn't think I'm weird. 

I'm waiting for her reply but the other line is silent. 

"Hello!!" 

"Yes, eonnie?" 

"You coming or not?" 

"Aah, I am. What time and where should we meet?" She asked hesitantly. 

"Are you ok Dahyun?" 

"Oh... yes I'm fine. Nothing is wrong with me." She awkwardly chuckled. 

"Ok then see you in an hour in XXXX?" 

"Ok eonnie. See you." 

She hung up the phone first. 

Did I make her feel awkward? 

I started getting ready. I have to look nice and well presented since this is the first time we're meeting in Korea. I wore my outfits and checked myself in the mirror to see how I look. 

Outfit no. 1: 

Am I going for an interview? Ugh!! 

Outfit no. 2: 

This is too much. It's just a casual hangout. What am I dressing up for? Wear casual. 

Outfit no. 3: