38. Maybe they're friends?

Third Person POV 

The J-line barely made it to the boarding gate on time. Thankfully, the passengers were still getting on the airplane so they were able to pass the gate. 

Sana blamed Momo for nearly missing their flight which the older apologised in a frustrated manner. 

"I told you I'm sorry. What else do you want me to say?" Momo said frustratingly. 

"Just don't do it ever again," Sana replied trying to keep her cool. 

"Ok, I won't," Momo said emphasising each word. 

"Can you guys stop fighting for once? We're already on the plane and everyone is looking at us because of you two." Mina stated out of nowhere. 

People were indeed looking at their way to find out about the commotion that was taking place in the plane. "It's so embarrassing." The two thought but Mina didn't seem to be bothered. Why would she? She wasn't the one involved in the commotion. 

"Wow!!" The other two exclaimed seeing their best friend's support towards them. 

"What? It's your fault and I just warned you. That's my support to show how childish you guys were acting." Mina smirked at her best friends leaving them completely astonished. 

Mina fastened her seat belt and plugged in the earphone that was provided by the airplane service. She chose a movie (Marvels of course) to watch and made herself comfortable as the movie started. 

The other two stopped their 'childish' fight and sat properly. They have already been through the safety practices so they can now enjoy their flight. 

Chaeyoung's POV 

We're currently at the shopping mall to buy some things we might find interest in. Let's say souveniers? Today is our last day. We're leaving first thing tomorrow morning so we will have to get everything ready by today so we won't be late for our flight. 

"Hey what do you think about this?" Dahyun eonnie asked. 

"Umm, it's nice," I replied. 

"I think I'll buy this." She said and left. 

I'm still thinking about what I saw earlier. Dahyun and Momo eonnie. What's the connection and how? 

Should I really ask Dahyun eonnie about it? Or should I not? Ughh!!

"What happened eonnie?" Tzuyu asked. 

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even realise I was actually showing my frustration. 

"I'm fine." I chuckled nervously. 

"You don't seem like it. What happened? You can tell me." 

Should I tell her? But she doesn't even know who Momo eonnie is what's the point of telling her? 

"Eonnie?" 

"Huh!! Yeah?" I came back to reality. 

"You zoned out again." She said in a concerned tone. 

"Are you sure you're fine?" She added. 

Should I? 

"Nothing Tzuyu. Everything is fine. I'm just thinking about an item I saw earlier. I forgot where I saw it." I made an excuse hoping that it would make her stop. 

She just stood there and glared at me. 

"What?" I asked. 

"I'm waiting for you to tell me." She replied.