64. Please Don't Give Up

Mina's POV 

"I guess now?" He turned towards Somi. 

"Now what?" I said hesitantly. 

"..." They both gave each other a nod and Somi spoke. 

"Come with us eonnie." Somi dragged me out of that area to god knows where. The man was following behind her with a smile. 

Creepy much? 

Momo's POV 

"Where is Mina?" I asked. 

"Yeah, she is taking too long," Sana said. 

"What if she missed the class?" She added in a concerned tone. 

"We only have 2 minutes till the class starts. Hope she will get here before that." I said as I checked the time. 

"Oh, there she is." Sana pointed out to Mina who seemed to be lost in her own world. She nearly crashed with one of our classmates. 

"Aah, sorry." She apologised and made her way towards us. She wasn't smiling or anything. But she didn't seem sad as well? Though it looked like she cried because her eyes were puffy. 

"Are you good? You nearly bumped with her?" Sana asked Mina. She nodded and smiled a bit. 

"Yeah, I was just thinking about something." She answered. 

"Can we know what that something is about?" 

"Your eyes are puffy. Did you cry?" She sighed before answering. 

"I saw Chaeng's fiance." She said in a serious tone making both Sana and I shocked. 

What is he doing here? 

"And he was with Somi." She added. 

"Somi?!" We both yelled but not too loud. 

Chaeyoung's POV 

I'm so bored.

I blame Jungkook Oppa for this. He left me all of a sudden. He could've given me a heads up about him not being here today. 

"Make sure to go over the tasks and complete them by Saturday." The professor stated before leaving the class. The class has already ended. I didn't even realise it. 

"I'm going to be alone for lunch," I said in a low tone. 

"Hi!" I heard someone speak. It sounded like a girl. 

"Yes?" I said in a cold tone and looked towards the girl. 

"Umm, I'm new here and I don't know where to go." She said with a nervous chuckle. 

I guess she enrolled like me. 

"It's lunchtime now. So you can go anywhere you want." I said and was about to leave when...

"Excuse me!!" She called.

"Yes?" I asked curiously maintaining my cold face. 

"Can I stay with you? I don't have any friends right now." She said shyly. 

Does she not see my reaction? 

"Can you not read my face?" I asked maintaining my cold face.