40. Neighbours!!

Chaeyoung's POV 

"Chaeyoung?!" 

Did someone just call me? 

Tzuyu and I both turned around to see who that voice belonged to. 

"Hi!!" The girl said with a wide smile. 

She looks really pretty and cheerful and looks like a rabbit. 

"Hi." I replied in a confused tone. 

"Eonnie, do you know her?" Tzuyu whispered to me. 

I just shook my head no as an answer. 

"Which one of you is Chaeyoung?" The bunny girl asked. 

"Me." I replied still confused. 

Who is this girl and how did she know my name? 

"Ah nice to meet you Chaeyoung and..." She paused looking at Tzuyu. 

"Tzuyu." Tzuyu replied assuming the bunny girl was asking for her name. 

"Nice to meet you too Tzuyu." 

Tzuyu and I just looked at each other and then to the bunny girl. We released a nervous chuckle hoping the girl in front of us could understand what we're trying to indicate but she just stood there smiling which was kinda creepy. 

*Smack* 

"Ahh!!" The bunny girl yelled in pain. 

"I told you that we're going to meet them together." A short girl who looks a lot like Thomas the train said appearing out of nowhere.

"You didn't have to hit me." The bunny girl said while pouting. 

"I was trying to wake up your brain but I guess you don't have it since you didn't apologise." 

Short girl with short temper. 

"Aish, can you two stop fighting in front of our neighbours?" A girl with coconut hairstyle said coming from behind. 

Neighbours?? Oh, I guess they're the ones who were going to move in the house Tzuyu used to live in. 

"She hit me." The bunny girl pointed at Thomas who gave a deadly glare at the latter. 

"You guys are embarrassing me." The coconut hairstyled girl said and introduced first. 

"Hi, I'm Yoo Jeongyeon. Sorry for their childish behaviour. We're new in this neighbourhood and live in that house." She pointed at the house next to ours. 

So it is them.  

"What do you mean childish? You're more childish than me." Thomas said.

I thought she was a foreigner since she has big beautiful eyes and looks like one. Maybe from her mother's side? 

"Don't listen to her. She is the one who acts like a child the most out of us three. By the way, I'm Park Jihyo. The youngest in our trio but the most mature one. Hope we become good neighbours and friends. Nice to meet you two." Thomas smiled after her introduction. 

Damn her smile is to die for. If I wasn't still head over heels for Minari, I would've fallen for her eye smile. But by the act she just pulled, I wouldn't say she is the most mature. I think the girl with coconut hair is the most matu- 

"Yahh!! Im Nayeon come here." The coconut haired girl shouted and ran after the bunny girl. 

"I'm sorry!!" The bunny girl yelled while running away from the latter.