57. Dream?

Third Person POV 

After giving it a lot of thought, Chaeyoung finally agreed to go on the trip but since she decided at the last minute she had to travel by herself as the flights with Momo were all full. 

She didn't know what was going to come on her way. All she thought was going on a trip to relax during the summer vacation with her newfound friend and her group who Chaeyoung had no idea who they were. So she was anxious to meet them. 

She told her parents that she was going to go on a trip to Japan with her new friend. Of course, her parents made sure if it was actually a friend or more than that. After they found out that they were nothing but friends, they weren't worried about sending her on a trip. They thought it could be a good idea. Chaeyoung can relax and act on herself. Perhaps this new friend of hers could help get Chaeyoung into her right mind. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't know what else to do to get this girl on her right mind." Chaeyoung's mom said in a worried tone. 

"Should we-" Chaeyoung's dad was about to speak but her mom quickly cut off his words. 

"I'm gonna go rest. I'm too stressed to think properly." She said and left heading towards her room. Chaeyoung's dad sighed and started doing his work. 

*The next day* 

Mina's POV 

Chaeyoung and I are out right now walking in the park. It's cold out here since winter has already started but it feels nice and warm maybe because I'm with Chaeyoung. We sneaked out of the house before the girls woke up. We don't want them to ask us any questions about last night. Hopefully, they won't get angry at us. 

"Why are you smiling?" Chaeng asked. 

"Oh, I was thinking about their reaction when they find out we were actually joking about the fight." I laughed.  

"Oh that. They will be shocked for sure." Chaeng laughed too. 

"They seemed too worried last night. We might get in trouble later." She added. 

"If it's with you, then I'm fine with it," I said as I linked our arms together. 

"Wow, are you flirting? You're getting bold." Chaeng said completely astonished.

"I'm bold when it comes to you." I smiled at her. 

"Really?" She trailed off thinking about something. 

What is she thinking? 

As we were walking, we came up to a secluded part of the park. Instead of answering me, Chaeyoung was looking around and all of a sudden she pushed me in a small footpath along with her. No one could see us here unless a person walked in. 

"How about a bold kiss then?" She said teasingly. 

I hit her arm not too hard but not too light either. 

"Hey!!" She said and rubbed the part I hit her on. 

"That's what you get," I said. 

"Please!! Minari." She pleaded. 

"There's no one here so we won't get caught and even if we did then what can they do? They will just look and ignore." She said.

"Wah! Who's getting bold now?" I said in a sarcastic way. 

"I'm waiting." She said and pouted with her eyes closed waiting for me to kiss her.