79. Bring Her Back

*The next day*

Momo's POV

"I didn't know you would actually go to her house you freak," I shouted at Sana when she came home around 5 pm.

"I'm sorry! Can I not go and stay at my girlfriend's house? She lives there alone you know. She needs some company sometimes. Especially..." She said pointing at herself and walked inside towards the living room.

I followed her inside. I don't know but my mind is a mess right now. Sana was right. She can do whatever she wants and I was surprised to find myself getting a bit angry at her for it.

"Did something happen?" She asked as she took a seat on the couch and turned on the TV.

"What do you mean?" I asked in confusion.

"Come on, Momo. You only act like this when something goes up & down, round & round and back to back over and over again. I know you are always moody because of your damn zodiac but this only happens in certain kind of situations." She said and turned towards me with a smile of victory as if she got everything correct. Well, she did.

"Your zodiac isn't supposed to know about these things. It's a thing that my zodiac sign excels in." I said as I walked towards the couch and sat down.

"I don't need no zodiac to know about these things." She smiled smugly.

"Your zodiac is so full of themselves," I said and rolled my eyes.

"Ok before this goes any further, we should stop it here." She said to which I agreed and gave a nod.

"I know your zodiac-" I cut her off.

"Can we stop?" I said getting annoyed.

"Another thing your zodiac does." She quickly managed to slip it in.

"You know what other things my zodiac does and is good at? Punching people." I said furiously.

"Geez, calm down. You guys have such a bad temper." I gave her a death glare because she indirectly pointed out the zodiac thing.

"I'm sorry." She said and sunk inside the couch.

It was quiet for a while. None of us spoke or said anything until Sana spoke...

"So are you going to tell me what happened?" She said carefully not wanting to piss me off.

I released a heavy sigh before telling her what happened in her absence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Flashback to afternoon*

We were chilling in the living room after having lunch. Mina decided to stay back which was surprising. I thought she would be in her cave/room for a few days or week but she didn't. We were watching a K-drama called It's Okay To Not Be Okay when the doorbell rang.

*Ding Dong*

"I got it," Mina said and headed towards the door. I paused the show waiting for her to come back so we can continue it together. I started scrolling my phone while humming a new bop song called Cry For Me by Twice. That song is soooo addicti-

Mina opened the door and slammed it back closing it. She furiously walked towards her room and slammed that door shut as well.

I heard the doorbell rang again so I went to open it this time.

"What happened to her?" I said while walking towards the door.

I opened the door and found out the reason why she reacted that way.