56. Enjoy Your Life

Third Person POV 

"What were you thinking?" Momo shouted at the girl while taking deep breathes. 

"That was so high." Momo thought in her mind. 

The girl has no idea why Momo just did that. She gave Momo that clueless look. 

"What?" Momo asked as she felt the stare. 

"Why did you do that?" The girl asked in her casual tone. 

"What do you mean by why did I do that? To stop you from committing a sin!" Momo dramatically exclaimed. 

"What sin?" The girl asked while playing some memory of a conversation about her being a lesbian is a sin with her parents. 

"Committing suicide!!" Momo exclaimed with wide eyes. 

"Who said I was trying to do that?" The girl asked. 

"I was only chilling." She added. 

Momo was dumbfounded. 

"So you weren't going to..." Momo extended her 'to' as if she was asking the girl a question. 

"No." The girl replied shortly and leaned on the wall with her hands resting on her knees and her chin on top of it. 

Momo looked at the girl who seemed lost so she approached her and sat next to her. The girl turned to Momo and asked... 

"You're still here?" She asked as she rested her head on top of her knee. Momo just looked at the girl and introduced herself. 

"Hi, I'm Momo, Hirai Momo." She reached out handshake bur the latter didn't seem to be enthusiastic about meeting her. 

"What's your name?" She asked while shrugging off the handshake. 

"Don't you already know?" The girl said in a cold tone and returned back to her position. Chin on top of her hands and knees while facing the front. 

"Am I supposed to know?" Momo asked in confusion. 

"I'm really famous nowadays so you should know." She coldly replied. 

"Well, you're not famous enough for everyone to know," Momo said with a small smile. 

The girl sighed and spoke... 

"I guess you heard about the 'dyke'?" She exaggerated the word dyke. 

"Yeah," Momo replied in a low tone. 

"Well, that's me. Son Chaeyoung." The girl chuckled sarcastically. 

"Hmm." Momo signed to continue. 

"Did you already know that part?" The girl asked while looking at Momo who just nodded her head. The girl seemed a bit shocked. 

"Except for your name." Momo was the first student who approached her despite knowing the fact that she is a lesbian. 

"Can I ask you a question?" The girl asked. She was curious about something. 

"Yes." Momo smiled. 

"All the students run away from me but why did you approach me? Even if I were to jump off, others wouldn't care." Chaeyoung said while staring at the ground. 

"Well, I did what a decent human being would do," Momo said. 

"Aren't you scared that you might be a lesbian if you stayed close to me?" Chaeyoung asked. She didn't want to ask such a question because she knows 'gay is a disease and it can be transmitted' is just a myth made by some homophobes.