60. Masterpiece

Momo's POV

"I'm hungry." I groaned.

"Aren't you always?" Sana asked.

I gave her a deadly glare. I'm hungry and when I'm hungry I can't think straight.

"Can we please get some food?" I asked with a whine.

"I'm hungry too so let's go have something. It's dinner time as well." Mina said with a giggle.

"Yes, see Mina is hungry too. Can we please go to a restaurant?" I begged since I'm really hungry. I don't have much energy left since I put it all on my performance earlier. They didn't even serve snacks. How rude!!

"When did I ever say no to dinner?" Sana said and walked ahead with Mina.

Did she not reject...??

After dinner, we were all full. Well, they were not me. So I bought some packs of crisps and we all went to sightseeing in the Namsan Tower.

"It looks so beautiful at night," Sana said in awe.

"I agree," Mina said while smiling.

It's nice to see Mina all happy and smile now. When Chae left her for the second time, we thought Mina would be completely broken and would never come out of her room. But instead, she was so calm and collective that we found it even scarier. She was calm but didn't smile as much as she used to. We were so worried to see her like that. It's nice that she has started smiling again.

"Can we sit somewhere? My legs hurt." It really does hurt. We've been walking for hours and on top of that the competition. Too much!!

"It makes sense since you're the oldest," Sana said straightforwardly.

Why is she talking like Tzuyu?

"Can you stop roasting me? Do you wanna eat me or what?" I said angrily.

Both of them were quiet and just stared at each other and then at me. I was too confused.

"That... sounded wrong," Mina said ending it with a nervous chuckle. It was only then when I realised what I had said.

"Forget I said that," I said and looked down. I was playing some thoughts on my mind.

Why did I say that?

That was so stupid!!

I hate the words I spit out sometimes. Ugh!!

Wait, why am I even stressing out? They're only my friends.

I looked up and saw them holding their laugh and as soon as they saw me look at them, they started laughing.

"You..." They started running away so I chased them.

"Yah!! Come here." It didn't help me since I had a bag of snacks and I was already too tired. So I laid down on the garden and breathed in and out trying to catch some breath.

"Grandma," Sana said and took a seat next to me. Mina followed Sana and did the same.

"How can you two still have so much energy?" I asked. I wasn't out of breath but I was still so tired.

"Young Age," Sana said and laughed.

"Tsk!!" I said and laid down on the grass again and started staring at the starry night sky.

Sana and Mina joined me and we just stayed there enjoying the moment. There were a few people around us so the environment wasn't the best to relax properly but we still had fun.