47. Let's go to the...

*At Chaeyu's House*

Dahyun's POV

"Where did you go after you left our hangout place? We were so worried." I said in a concerned tone.

"Sorry for not informing you eonnie. I kinda forgot." She chuckled nervously.

"I went to a friend's house and left my phone in her car that's why I couldn't see your calls and messages." She added.

"Friend?" I said in a curious tone.

Chaeng will for sure not tell me about her seeing Mina eonnie so I have to be careful not to reveal anything related to her. I don't want her to know that Tzuyu and I are friends with Momo & Sana eonnie and also the fact that we know about her relationship with Mina eonnie.

"Yeah, I met her 5 years ago and somehow she goes to the same university as us. I met her in the reception when I was getting my timetable yesterday."

Reception? Is it the girl I saw with Chaeng?

"Was it the girl who left just when I came?"

"Yeah. Her name is Somi. She's really nice."

I hope she is just a friend.

"Hmm, she's really nice huh. Do you perhaps have feelings for her?" I asked her in a teasing tone.

Please say no.

"Come on eonnie. She's just a friend nothing more and besi-" She paused.

"Besi- what? Besides?" I asked with a smirk.

"Nothing." She said and sadly smiled.

Don't worry Chaeng. This sad smile of yours will turn into a happy smile soon enough. You just have to wait for a while.

"I'm starting the anime." Tzuyu spoke while putting the anime on the TV.

"Ok!!" Chae and I shouted and laughed.

Mina's POV

I got out of the room because I'm feeling better now. The sleep really helped. I also have to thank Momo & Sana for taking care of me. It's 4pm right now.

Wow I slept for a long time. Thank God we don't have classes tomorrow. I can actually fix my sleeping schedule.

I went to the kitchen since I was feeling thirsty.

5 gulps and it's finished.

I turned around and headed back to my room but stopped when I saw Momo standing on the exit of the kitchen looking at me with a guilty expression.

"Hey, Mina." Momo said with a small smile.

To be honest, I'm not angry at her or anyone. Why would I? They did what they thought was best for me.

"Why are you here? You have a fever you should rest." She said slowly but in a concerned tone.

I didn't reply to her because I was thinking about which words to use when...

"I'm really sorry for not telling you when I found out. I just-" I cut her off when she started apologising.

"Hey, look. I'm not angry with you ok." I said it while emphasising every words because I want her to know that I'm not lying.

"It did hurt a little when I found out that everyone knew about-" I sighed and continued.

"About Chaeyoung being alive, but I'm not angry with you or with Sana or Jimin. In fact thank you all for looking out for me. You guys did what you thought was the best for me. I just... I just can't believe that Chaengie is alive." A tear rolled down my cheeks.