54. Don't ever leave me

* A Few days later*

Chaeyoung's POV

I'm so happy with everything that is going on right now. My best friends are in a relationship and Jihyo eonnie got herself a date now. She said they met in the rollercoaster when we went to the amusement park. They only had a brief talk that day but met each other in the university. Apparently, he studies music too but they have never seen each other. Weird!!

Mina and I are together as well. I was so brokenhearted when I heard about what Mina had to go through after I left. I could only feel guilty about it and blame myself. Though Mina told me it's not my fault, I still think it is at least some part of it.

Right now, I'm at Mina's house. We're all having a sleepover. We're in our 20s and here we are having sleepover like teens. We're watching some horror movies right now because it's fun to watch horror when you're with your friends. It doesn't matter if you're brave or a scaredy-cat like me. Gosh, I hate horror.

The ghost appeared out of nowhere making us scream. I blocked my vision using the blanket that is wrapped around me and Mina.

"You still don't like horror?" Mina asked while hiding behind the blanket like me. I shook my head as a no. She chuckled showing her gummy smile.

"Do you still get nightmares when you watch them?" She asked.

"Sometimes." We both don't like horror movies we're only watching because Jeongyeon eonnie insisted on it. Actually, the movie is just an act she just wants Nayeon eonnie to hug her tightly when she gets scared so she can act like the knight in shining armour. But why are we getting punished for this?

"Umm.." Mina wondered.

"Yeah?" I asked while looking at her. We're still behind the blankets avoiding the TV. I can hear Nayeon and Sana eonnie screaming but that's about it.

"Should we umm... sleep together?" She said the last two words in a low tone but I heard it loud and clear. It made me blush but I don't think Mina could see it. In fact, she wasn't looking at me. Did I figure maybe she's shy?

"Like old times?" I asked. She quickly turned towards me. Our faces were dangerously close. Our lips were only a few cms away from each other. I couldn't help but check out her facial feature. Her eyes, nose, moles, and lips.

She's so beautiful.

I slowly moved forward, my eyes focused on one thing, her lips. Her eyes were closed waiting for my lips to make contact with hers. We were about 1 cm away when...

"What you doing?" Someone pulled the blanket away exposing the both of us. Mina and I quickly looked away from each other so they won't think we were actually doing something other than talking.

"Hmm." I heard Nayeon eonnie teasing us. I don't think they saw it because they would be screaming by now.

"What were you two doing?" Momo eonnie smirked at us.

"N-nothing, we were just t-talking." I hesitated.

"Really?" She added still smirking. Some are humming curiously while the rest are just looking at us giggling and smiling.

"Thank you for interrupting. I didn't want to talk to her." Mina said. She looked at me angrily.

"Goodnight." She said to others and left heading towards her room.

What's wrong with her?

I remembered her lookin- actually glaring at me.

I think she was trying to say something.