74. Let Me Breathe

"Mina." 

She finally said something after a few minutes of staring and it was my name. 

As she said my name, I felt a weird but warm feeling inside me. 

My name sounds so nice when you say it. 

"W-what are- you- doing here?" She stuttered. 

"C-can w-" 

Why am I stuttering so much?

"We-" I figured I won't be able to say it so I took a deep breath then asked her... 

"Can we talk?" I said almost rapidly. I hope she understood what I wanted to say. 

I looked at her eyes that's been staring at me for a while. Those sparkly eyes where I can see my entire life in.
Her face that contains the feelings she is experiencing right now. The feeling of astonishment, yearning, emptiness, lost and most importantly love. 

I can see it. I can see it all in her but I know she will reject all those feelings. She is too nice. She will leave her love behind even if it kills her. She will do it for her love. For me. 

Chaeyoung's POV 

"Can we talk?" She asked after taking a deep breath. 

I didn't answer as I was still in a trance.

What is she doing here? 

How did she know I was here? 

What are we going to talk about? 

"Please?" She pleaded. Her eyes were sparkling with what looked like tears or maybe I'm just imagining it. 

She isn't still in love with me. Is- she? 

She glanced at my table where I had her half-done sketch. I didn't want her to see it and think I missed her or I'm still in love with her even though I told her I always will. So I closed the sketch abruptly making a loud thud that neither of us expected. 

I think I scared her. 

"Let's go somewhere else," I said and stood up from my seat.

"Follow me." I made my way out of the library to the rooftop. 

*In the rooftop* 

"What is it that you want to talk about?" I asked her in a cold tone. 

"I- I" She kept stuttering so I spoke. 

"If you're not going to say anything can I leave? I need to be somewhere." She stayed quiet so I started walking towards the exit. 

"Where?" She asked. I turned around and looked at her. 

"Where are you going?" She asked in a shaky voice while looking at me. Tears were visible in her eyes which took me aback. 

Please don't cry in front of me. 

"I need to be somewhere," I said turning my gaze away from her. 

"Where is that?" She asked. 

"You don't need to know. We don't have anything to do with each other anymore." I said and turned around about to walk away when she stopped me again. 

"So you're telling me that we're not together?" She asked now in a stern voice. 

"Mina we broke up a few months ago if you didn't know," I said staying in the same position.