32. I saw her

______________________________

Am I dreaming? Is that really Chae? But she died... then how? Am I hallucinating again?

Mina's POV 

*Five minutes earlier* 

We finally arrived here at the beach.

Motosuka beach, the beach where I met the love of my life, Son Chaeyoung.

I wish you were here.

"Hey!!" said Sana. 

"You ok?" She asked softly. I nodded with a smile to assure her that I'm fine. 

It's been nearly 4 years but my heart still beats for her. It hurts but I'm used to it now. 

"Let's go girls!!" Momo shouted cheerfully making me and Sana giggle. 

It feels like I'm back to the time when I first met Chaengie. 

"Let's go and make tents before Momo shou-" Sana got cutted by Momo. 

"Hurry up. Let's build the tents." Momo shouted which made Sana to facepalm herself. I giggled and said... 

"Let's go." 

We spotted a spot from the top earlier so we are now heading there. The place we chose is open and spacious so thank god for that. 

"Uhh I need to go pee really bad. Please start I'll be back." Momo said and ran towards the ladies restroom. 

"Ahhh!! She always does this," said Sana in a frustrated tone. 

"Yeah just like old times." I sadly smiled while looking at the sand remembering those moments I spent with Chaeng. 

"Let's finish this fast then we can enjoy." Sana said in a hurried tone which got me confused. 

We were building our tents when a volleyball landed near our unfinished tent. A tall figure stood before Sana. Sana has the ball in her hand but she isn't giving it to the girl. Instead, she is having a staring contest with her. I don't know who is going to win but it's quiet amusing to see Sana like this. 

Did she fall for her? Or, did they fall for each other? 

"Tzuyu." A voice called for someone. 

A voice that has the power to make my heart beat abnormally. A voice that brought back all the moments I spent with her. A voice I've been dying to hear. 

I've heard that voice before. 

I turned around to see who that voice belonged to. As I turned, there stood a short girl with long hair smiling at the tall girl while panting as if she just ran a mile. She is trying to get her breathing back to normal. As I saw the girl, my eyes started wandering around. 

*Present Time* 

I swear to God I just saw her. Where did she go? 

Momo ran towards me and pulled me somewhere. She called Sana as well in a shaky and very nervous tone. 

What is going on?

Dahyun's POV 

As we saw that Chae and Mina eonnie were close and about to see each other. I dashed towards Chae and as she and Mina eonnie where about to make eye contact I somehow managed to tackle her inside our tent or push her more like.

That was close.

I was panting trying to get my breathing back to normal because I just dashed here like flash. I looked over to Sana and Tzuyu who are having a staring contest and then to Mina eonnie whose eyes are wandering around like she is looking for something or someone.