50. I'm sorry

*At MoSaMi's House* 

Momo's POV 

"So what did Chae say?" I asked as we sat on the couch. I was sat in front of Mina and Sana was next to her. We were both staring at Mina with full of curiosity. The smile was plastered on our face because we were happy that Chae spoke with us. It may have been a few words but that means a lot.  

Earlier when Chae asked me to pass her the food, I couldn't do it because it felt unrealistic. Imagine talking to your best friend from years ago. The friend who you thought left this world forever. But then she appears again in the flesh and talks to you. I was so happy when she spoke to me but at the same time, I wanted to cry. I held it in because I know she would blame herself for it. Though Chae was awkward and barely said anything, at least she said a few words to us. I wanted to spend some more time with her but everyone was tired, it was late at night and we have university tomorrow so we decided to talk tomorrow. It was Chae who initiated the idea to have a chat. She seemed apologetic which means she wants us to be friends again. 

"So?" We looked at Mina curiously. We want to know what they talked about. Whether they are back together or at least on good terms now and why did Chae fake her death? 

"Well..." She paused. 

"Gosh Mina just tell us what happened," said I.  

"Yeah, tell us what's going on between you two now," Sana asked to which I nodded vigorously. She sighed and answered... 

"Nothing." 

"Nothing?" Sana asked in confusion. 

"We're fine now. Like what Jimin said she thought we were together that's why she broke up. She said that she couldn't handle the fact that I lied to her when she asked me to go on a date. But she apologised for it. She said she should've listened to my part and then judged on what to do. She was heartbroken when she saw Jimin and I together that night so when we met each other the next day she broke up with me without listening to my reasons." Mina said while facing down. 

"That's it?" I asked expecting for there to be more but that was it. 

Mina slowly nodded at my question.  

"That midget!! How dare she break my Mina's heart like that?" Mina laughed upon hearing my joke. 

"I will give her a good beating tomorrow." Chae has a lot of explanation to do. I hope she is ready for it. 

"So why did she do that?" I asked waiting for Mina to answer. 

"Do what?" Mina asked back trying to avoid my gaze. 

"Her death. Why did she fake it?" I asked being more specific but Mina didn't answer. 

"Don't tell me you didn't even ask her." She nodded leaving me and Sana completely shook. 

Why would this girl not talk about it? 

"Why not?" Sana asked. 

"Because..." She paused. 

"Because?" 

"Because I didn't want to," Mina said in a muffled voice but it was enough for us to understand. 

So they literally didn't talk about anything else rather than why Chae broke up with her? 

"Why not? I think we deserve to know the reason why she did that. We were told that she left us forever."