76. Romeo & Juliet

Mina's POV 

I woke up feeling a little heavy on my head. I was laying down in a hospital bed with Jihyo sitting on the chair next to me. Momo and Sana were there too but no sign of Dahyun, Tzuyu, Nayeon and Jeongyeon eonnie. 

"Are you ok?" Jihyo asked worriedly but the other two spit out the words completely different than Jihyo's. 

"Did you wanted to kill yourself?" Momo shouted. 

"Did you even think about your health?" Sana shouted as well. 

Momo and Sana shouted after Jihyo had spoken which made me flinch. Now I was confused as to whose question I should answer first and the headache wasn't helping me. 

"One question at a time please," I said massaging my temple. 

Someone was hammering my head so I was having difficulty remembering how I ended up here and on top of that these two screaming in my ears made it even worse. 

I don't know what Jihyo did but her voice was the only one I could hear after a few minutes. 

"How are you feeling?" She asked. 

"Feels like I woke up with a terrible hangover," I said still massaging my temple. 

"What happened?" I asked. 

"The doctor said you fainted due to hypotension. Your blood level was low but it's nothing serio-" I interrupted her as soon as I remembered about Chaeyoung. 

"How's Chaeyoungie? What did the doctor say? Is she fine? Please tell me she is fine!!" I threw those questions at her in a panicked tone. 

I was panicking. I don't remember what the doctor said. The memory was hazy and I need to know how Chaeyoung is doing. I held Jihyo hands and looked at her in distress waiting for her answer. I was on the verge of crying. The tears were already forming in my eyes remembering the expression the doctor was wearing. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mina-ssi..." 

~~~~~~~~~~~

I released her hands from my grip. I couldn't hold it any longer. The tears flowed like a water stream as I heard every word Jihyo had said. I quickly hugged Jihyo. I was already sobbing loudly disturbing the patients near me but I couldn't care less. I had to let it all out. All I wanted to do was cry, cry with happiness. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

"...Chaeyoung's operation was a success. She is fine and resting in her room. The doctor said it will take time on her recovery since the bullet almost reached her heart. It was hard but Chaeyoung fought and made it. She made it Mina." She said with a chuckle. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Momo and Sana joined in the hug too. 

"When can I see her?" I said wiping my tears away. I looked at them wearing my wide gummy smile. 

"First, you should take care of yourself then you can go meet her," Momo shouted looking angry. 

"Can I do that after I see her?" I asked. They looked at each other then sighed. 

"Let me call the doctor," Jihyo said and left. 

"Can I?" I asked again waiting for an answer. 

"If you promise to take care of yourself." She said with a frown. 

"I promise," I said excitedly. I was about to leave but she stopped me.