66. I'll do it

"I'll do it."

Mina's POV 

The day was about to end and we were in the middle of our lesson. All I had in my mind was the conversation with Somi and Jungkook. 

It might seem like an easy decision to others but it really isn't as easy as it seems. We always judge based off of what we see but no one knows what happens in behind the scenes. I know Chaeyoung is the type of person who sticks to her words and is always loyal. This is why I'm having a hard time reaching a decision. She will probably stick to her words because she wouldn't betray her parent's trust. Though she broke mine... 

She said she would always love me- 

 Just when I said that I felt dumb. 

I'm gonna leave. 

I didn't care if we were in the middle of the lesson. I ran after that because I've made up my mind. 

"As long as you love me, I will love you too. But if you decided to stop loving me-"

"That won't happen. I will love you forever because it's always you in my heart,"

"You didn't let me finish. I will still love you and I will never leave you, not again."

Those words were stuck in my mind. I remembered the time we spent in the park just before she disappeared from my life. 

She told me she loved me even if I didn't. She would always love me and never leave me. How could I forget that? 

I ran thinking all those moments while my tears stream down from my eyes. That was the last lesson of the day for me but for some students, the day has already finished and if I'm not wrong the textile student's lesson ended about half an hour ago. So Somi might have gone by now. 

I hope Somi is still here. 

I ran hoping she is still in the building. I looked for her in the whole textile department but couldn't find her. 

Where is she? 

I was running past the cafeteria but stopped when I saw a familiar figure eating a sandwich. 

Somi? 

I ran towards her and started taking deep breathes when I reached. She looked at me confused. 

"I'll do it." 

I said while taking in the oxygen. All of a sudden, she dropped her sandwich on the table. Her mouth was wide open. 

"Close your mouth. I can see your food." I said and she quickly closed it feeling ashamed. 

"Did you say you will do it?" She asked with a mouth full of food. 

"Finish it. I won't go anywhere." I said and took a seat in front of her. She quickly finished her food that was inside her mouth and asked the same question again. 

"Did you say you will do it?" She asked in a shocked tone. 

"I thought a lot about it. In fact, I'm thinking about why I took so long to realise it." I said as I stared at the table. 

"So what was it that made you realise?" Somi asked leaning towards the table with a smirk. 

"Chaeyoung, she made me realise it," I said and smiled. 

Chaeyoung's POV 

The day has ended and I'm heading towards my room. On my way, I saw my mom talking on the phone with her friends. I stopped to greet her but she just nodded and continued talking to her friends.