6. Suffocated

Dahyun's POV

I'm out in the hotel garden for some fresh air. "Aahhh, I can't believe they took pictures and videos of me sleeping and snoring," I said for only myself to hear.

"I wonder what they're going to do with it," I said while walking around the garden smiling and laughing at the thoughts they would use it for.

As I was going deeper into the garden, I heard some ruffling sounds behind me. I turned around to see what it was... nothing but the tall bushes, probably about my height. I shrugged it off and went to the center of the garden where there was a garden swing. I sat down and started to swing. I closed my eyes as I felt calm and peace in there.

But there it was, again, the ruffling sound. I quickly opened my eyes and felt myself stiffen as I saw a figure quickly fade away this time. If that didn't scare the shit out of me then I don't know what would.

I've been having this feeling like someone is watching me since I arrived at this hotel and I don't like it. Is someone following me? Why though? Is it me or is it Chae or Tzuyu that they want? But they would've gone to them instead of coming to me. So is it really me that this person is following?

I hurriedly went towards our room as I didn't like the idea of someone stalking me.

*In the room*

As soon as I stepped inside the room, I slammed the door behind me not too loud since the other two are probably still sleeping. I was out of breath as I practically ran to the room.

"That was scary," said I while catching my breath.

My throat felt dry so I wanted to drink water but what I saw next made me scream loud causing Chae and Tzuyu to wake up and scream as well.

"What were you two doing?" I asked.

"What do you mean what were we doing? We were sleeping of course," said Chaeyoung as she calms down.

"Why were you two cuddling?" I asked in more detail.

"We were cuddling?" asked Tzuyu with a surprised tone.

"Ahh, I should've taken pictures. Damn it," I said with a regret.

"What's wrong? You look like you saw a ghost," said Chaeyoung with a yawn.

"Nothing, I decided to go for a run."

"Like that?" she asked.

"Yeah, what's wrong with this?"

"At least change your clothes to something comfortable and suitable for exercising," said Chaeyoung while she gets up from the bed.

"What time is it?" asked Tzuyu.

"Almost 4 pm," said I.

Chaeyoung's POV

"It's already 4 pm?" I thought to myself as I checked the time. It's 3:52 pm. I guess we should enjoy Tokyo city today.

"Should we go out and visit places around here? We can have dinner in a restaurant instead of ordering from here." I proposed the idea.

"Sounds like a plan," said Dahyun.

"Let me get fresh first," said Tzuyu as she stood up from the bed and went to the bathroom to get fresh.

"I think you should change first," I said as I looked at Dahyun.

"Why?" she questioned.

"Are you gonna go around looking like a mess?"

She looked at her own condition and I could tell she was surprised by how she looked. She didn't look bad. Just a bit sweaty from all the running she did that's all. "But why was she running?" I thought to myself.