58. I still love you

Mina's POV 

"Others? Who?" Momo said in a confusion that left me in shock.

Was this really a .....?

"She's asking about the girls," Sana said coming into the living room with a glass of water.

"Oh, they went home. They wanted to go to the mall together but since you two went somewhere we cancelled it. By the way, are you two good? Last night you guys weren't acting as clingy as you used to." Momo said in a worried tone. Sana agreed while nodding her head and they both looked at me waiting for my reply. 

"Us two?" I asked to ensure who they're talking about. This has happened to me before. I thought Chaeyoung came back but it was just a dream. A long dream to be more specific. 

"Yeah, you and Chaeyoung. You two went out together right?" Momo asked. 

So it's not a dream. Thank God!! 

"Why aren't you saying anything?" I was busy thinking about Chaeyoung that I forgot about Momo and Sana. 

But I have to find her now. Should I file a missing report? 

"Mina!! Mina!!" 

"Huh," I woke up from my daydream and faced them. 

"Where's Chaeyoung?"

"Chaeyoung?" 

"Weren't you two together?" Sana asked. 

"We were then..." All of a sudden tears started to form thinking about her being gone from my life. They rolled down without even realising. 

"What is it?" Sana asked. 

"We went out together t-to the park but..." I was having a hard time telling them what happened. My words came out as sobs. 

"We split for a few seconds and she was gone. I searched around but I couldn't find her. I thought she was pranking me so I stayed there still searching and waited for her to come but an hour had passed by yet she wasn't there." I started crying imagining the exact moment. 

"What do I do? Where should I find her?" I asked the two as I faced them. They were shocked to find out that Chaeyoung was missing. 

"Shouldn't we report the police?" Momo asked. 

"You're right but let's ask if she went to her home first," Sana said and dialled someone's number. 

While she was speaking to the caller who is probably Tzuyu, I couldn't help but stare at her. I was restless and hoping she went home even though there were no reasons for her to go there. I really hope she is safe and at home. 

"She's not there?
  No, she's not. 
  What about at Dahyun's or at eonnie's? 
  No? 
  Alright, we'll file a missing report. 
  Yes, we will.
  Ok, take care,
  Bye." She cut the call and came running to us. 

"She's neither home nor at Dahyun's or the eonnie's house," Sana said in a panic. 

Where did she go? 

"I guess we should file a missing report," Momo said to which I nodded. 

I wiped my tears and stood up from the couch getting ready to leave. Momo and Sana grabbed their coats and were wearing their shoes when an envelope dropped through the mailbox of the door.