Awake

It was early Sunday morning and Leia was cleaning up at the bar when someone began beating their fist against the door.
At first she chose to ignore it but it grew louder and louder until she couldn't bare to listen any longer. She opened the door to find Deputy Hood stood on the other side
"Leia Morrison, your under arrest for the murder of Dexter Gale!" He recited almost as if he had practised saying that sentence a million times before. He turned her around cuffed her wrists and threw her into the back of the sherif car.
Robin was awake but knew she had murdered Dex and believed she would be safe at the station and would also be punished. After he had locked her up he returned to Reginas where all of the hero's had gathered.
Dalton had lied to Hope/Leia he was awake but he didn't want to force her into believing anything.
"You did what?" Regina growled
"It's for her own good!"
"You locked up our daughter?" Emma yelled as she attempted to hold Killian back. Unfortunately for Robin she failed and he revived a left hook.
As Regina patches up Robins lip the hero's began to devise a plan on how they wake Hope up. It'd been simple for everyone else, Faith had done her job and reunited everyone with their true loves but she had seen Hope and Daltons date and presumed they were both awake.
But then Snow came up with the theory that Hope was awake but she didn't want to admit it, her life here wasn't one of royal responsibility or constant fear that with one bad action she would go dark. Her life here was what she wanted it to be, maybe without the untold number of people she had killed but nevertheless she was happy.
Henry agreed with Snow but everyone else failed to see how she wouldn't want to return home. She was engaged to Dalton, couldn't bare to far from her parents and loved the afternoons she spent with her horse riding through the forest. Her life was near on perfect.
Meanwhile Leia has managed to spring herself from her cell and make her way to the town line. She sat by the line for just short of an hour deciding if leaving town was really what she wanted. If she left she'd never get that second date (or her wedding), she'd never see her family again and she'd never be able to go home again.
Once she stepped over that line she would become Leia forever, her life as Hope was amazing she couldn't deny that but Dalton needed a queen and she didn't feel she could be the queen he or his people needed, not after how Leia had behaved.
Before she could set foot over the line Emma, Robin and Dalton had arrived and began yelling at her to stop. She continued to pretend she was Leia and for some strange reason they played along.
"Leia, you need to come with me back to your cell!" Robin yelled
"What do I can listen to you and Swan scream at each other? Or so I can go to prison for a crime I did commit but let's face it... I did the whole town a favour when I drowned him!"
"Leia!" Dalton scolded "look, I get it your scared but running isn't the answer!"
"Really? Because right now it seems a whole lot better than it's alternative!"
Just as Robin drew his gun from his belt he and the others noticed Leia/Hope had frozen. They slightly turned their heads to see Killian stood behind them, Hope could lie to her mother, to Dalton and to everyone else but she couldn't lie to her father.
She instantly dropped the act and ran straight into her parents arms begging them for their forgiveness, which of course they gave her.
Hope then proceeded to slap Robin for locking her up despite the fact she had killed Dex. She then decided she had to speak to Dalton as he deserved some form of explanation as to why she didn't tell him or anyone else she was awake.
Hope led him out into the forest away from everyone else and sat him down on a rock. She paced in front of him before he stopped her and begged her to tell him what was going on
"I can't be with you!" She sobbed
"Of course you can!"
"No! You need a queen not a serial killer!"
"Hope! Don't be stupid, that was all Leia!"
"But who is going to believe that? The people here are terrified of me! They all thought I was a villain!"
"Nobody thought that! Nobody will ever think that!"
"Really? Because the way Robin treated me today suggests otherwise!"
"He was just doing what he thought was best! Let's forget all this and go home!"
"Ok, I'll go home. Just not with you!"
As desperate as she was to return to her life with Dalton she had no choice other than to believe he deserved far better than her. After all what else did she ever expect her life to end up as? Her parents had both been dark ones and maybe her fathers death wasn't punishment enough for the things they did. Maybe Hope was always supposed to have the life her father had before he changed.
In her mind Hope had decided Dalton was her Milah or her Neal, the only exception being there was no next love no last love just him. The one person she wanted more than anything was the one person she couldn't have.
Hope returned to her parents her face covered in tears but they didn't pry they just returned to Reginas house where Faith had now managed to open a portal for them to return home through.