Wrecked

*bit of a crappy chapter!!*
Sam had been sailing for hours when it was finally time to use the bean, he had always refused to use magic beans anywhere near land on the off chance someone (or something) followed them through.
When the ship surfaced from the portal he noticed they weren't in the Enchanted Forest, they were in Arendelle. He was glad they had wound up there instead of the Enchanted Forest as he couldn't let Hope go home in the state she had gotten herself into. He docked the ship and immediately heard a familiar high pitched squeal.
"Sam!" Darling squealed from the docks, he noticed she had a three year old hanging to her leg he smiled down at the child before Darling began to grill him.
"Slow down! I didn't intend to end up here but I'm glad we did,"
"We?" Darling asked
"You really think I'd be able to get the Jolly Rodger out of the Enchanted Forest without Hope or her father noticing?" Darling nodded with a laugh, the Jones' never let the ship out of port without one of them being on it, aside from Emma and Hope it was the most important thing Killian had.
Darling called Elijah to help bring Hope into the castle and despite his grievances with Dalton he arrived at the ship with Sven.
As the five returned to the castle the little girl finally released herself from Darlings leg and ran off to find Kristoff. Elijah gently lifted Hope down off of Sven before leaving her and Darling in the lounge.
Hours passed and Hope still hadn't woken up, the royals of Arendelle had no idea she was there and Darling intended to keep it that way. She knew her best friend better than anyone Sam had told her why she had ran and Darling knew the feeling to well.
As hard as she tried to keep her hidden from her husbands family it didn't last long. Elsa and Anna came rushing in upon hearing from Destiny that her mother had a dead girl in the castle.
Darling hadn't wanted Elsa to know Hope was there as she knew she would call Emma and tell her either that or she'd wait for their daily phone call.
"Please don't tell Emma she's here, she's wrecked!"
"As in drunk? Because I think Emma can handle that!" Elsa smiled trying to peel Darling from underneath Hope
"Actually," Sam winced "this isn't just rum!" Elsa and Anna shot him a shocked look, how could he bring her into their kingdom, into their home drugged up.
"She's not taken any drugs!" Darling argued "she wouldn't! I mean she hasn't not since...."
Senior year
After the final exam of the year Emily insisted in hosting the end of year party. If there was one thing she knew how to do it was throw a party.
Hope didn't need any persuasion as to go she wanted to spend as much time as possible with her friends before life kicked in. Darling couldn't drink, her being pregnant and all. (Her pregnancy had been painfully slowed down by her furious parents as punishment, it lasted a year).
They arrived at Emily's and Hope locked eyes with him, the guy everyone wanted to party with... Chester. He came from Wonderland High and would rock up at every Enchantica High party as he insisted the girls were 'the fairest of them all'.
Despite Hercules' orders Hope made her way over and sat down beside him, it wasn't often Hercules was mad with Hope but she had just defied his orders.
"Princess Hope!" He smiled, everyone knew Hope just as everyone knew Chester. She sat beside him with her freshly opened bottle of white wine
"Where's your rum?" Chester laughed
"I'm about to spend a year on the sea with nothing but rum!" He nodded in acceptance as he pulled out a small cake from his pocket.
Hope looked at it with curiosity, who keeps cake in their pocket? She thought, but before she could say anything he had offered her a small piece and she didn't want to be rude so she took it.
Hours later Hercules went looking for her figuring she had wound up with Darling or Sam but he found her passed out in the bottom of a ditch.
"Hey gorgeous I need you to wake up for me!" He whispered before hearing Darling and Dalton come rushing to where they were.
Unintentionally Dalton shoved Hercules out of the way and lifted Hope up
"My girlfriend!" Hercules growled
"Not the time!" Dalton scolded as Hopes eyes fluttered open looking up at him with a hurt smile and wandering eyes.
Present day
Elsa had been left to watch Hope whilst Darling and Sam slept, Darling had refused to leave Hopes side for fear of her throwing up during the night and choking on it but Sam wouldn't leave Darling to do it alone.
As she slept Elsa noticed she was uneasy and clearly very stressed, they all knew that she had left Dalton but something told Elsa she had her reasons and they were more than justified.
She then remembered how her mother used to soothe her and Anna when they were little

Where the north wind meets the sea
There's a river full of memory
Sleep, my darling, safe and sound
For in this river all is found

She noticed Hope instantly become slightly more peaceful in her sleep and Elsa decided she couldn't hide her from Emma any longer. As she watched over Hope she called her mother who couldn't have been more grateful to Elsa and the others for keeping her safe.
"You did what!?" Darling yelled in a whisper cautious of startling Hope
"She's been calling out for her parents in her sleep, Emma's my best friend I can't hide her daughter from her not when she's this wrecked!"
"Fine! But now Dalton is going to be able to get to her!"
"Darl, it's not that bad is it?" Elijah asked handing her their child
"Yes! In case you forgot, you threatened my brothers kingdom with war but when she finds out why she will never be able to live with herself!"