Mad Aggy

*Onika's P.O.V.**

After getting up three times last night and seeing Diamonte text Bey pictures of her wet naked breasts I was not in the mood when the morning came. But we had to go to the office for work and make plans for Miami. Bey was up and dressed in a white blouse and black dress pants when I got up. I went to the bathroom and got cleaned and brushed my teeth. I put on a bra and underwear and put on a black long sleeve shirt and red pencil skirt. I grabbed some black heels and slipped on my slides. I brushed my hair and put on a headband. I grabbed everything I needed for work and went down to the kitchen. In the kitchen, Lana had made breakfast and Bey was eating at the table.

"Good Morning Ms. Nicki, I made you a smoothie, it's in the fridge."

"Thank you Lana."

I got my smoothie and grabbed my medication. Bey and I left to the car and we headed to the office. I took my medication as Bey looked on and asked questions. I forgot she hadn't seen me take it so I walked her through it and explained the process. We got to the office and went in. Lauren and Normani were standing in the corner looking at her phone quietly giggling.

"Morning, What are you looking at?" Beyonce asked.

"Nothing." Lauren said shoving her phone in her pocket.

Normani looked at Bey barely able to contain her laughter.

"What's so damn funny?" I ask slightly annoyed.

"Nothing Boo. You're moody today." Lauren said looking at me.

I gave Lauren a look and walked passed everyone and went into my office and closed the door. I sat to my computer and pulled it up before beginning to work. I was waiting on a video call when Bey came in my office with doughnut in her hand. She sat next to me and held it out for me to bite it.

"I'm not even entertaining you right now."

"What you love doughnuts?"

"I can't eat that Beyonce."

"You ate it before, why is it a problem?"

"I eat sweets sparingly but now I really can't. My blood sugar has been a little high lately."

"Oh, I didn't realize. Why didn't you tell me?"

"Leave me alone Bey, you mad aggy!" I whine.

Bey put her hand on my belly and rubbed it in circles.

"Chill Mamas, you upsetting my daughter."

"Or son."

"Daughter like I said."

"You're being aggravating again"

I shook my head as the computer rang for the meeting. I signed in and the screens popped up and the meeting started. Bey stayed off camera but got up and started rambling around my office. Nosey ass! I thought. I wasn't really in the mood for the meeting and it took a lot to pay attention. Bey dropped my pencil cup on the floor and had to reach down and grab them. I was super annoyed at this point but couldn't do anything about it. The meeting finally finished and I was done until next week. I was booking the jet for Miami when Normani came in.

"Hey Ms. Nicki, here are the receipts from the fabric store."

"Thank you Normani but you could have given these for the accountant." I say still looking at Bey picking at my stuff.

"Oh, I thought you took care of that?" Normani asked looking at Bey with a grin.

"No, that was just my micromanaging. But I'll take it. Why are you looking Beyonce like that for?" I ask standing.

"Because your Mama sliced and diced that ass yesterday." Normani said laughing.

"Lauren! I'm going to kill you!" Beyonce said yelling and running out of my office.

"Normani, email me what your working on and tell everyone to work from home for the rest of the week. You all seem more productive when you're home and out and about."

"Fine with me, need me to pull any looks?"

"Beyonce's has a nomination from the city for an award and maybe some looks for Miami, she's giving a speech."

"Cool, what do you want to pull for you?"

"Don't worry about it, I'm going to go shopping there." I sigh rubbing my belly.

"So what sperm donor service did you go to?"

"Oh um, a private place. They were really nice and discrete." I reply quickly remembering that not too many people knew about Beyonce's 'caramel delight' in her pants.

Normani rubbed my belly before leaving and I sat back down to finalize the jet's reservation. I finished up and locked my computer and desk before leaving my office. I had to pee badly and dealing with everyone made me forget. I came out the bathroom and walked down to coffee shop that was across the street from our building. I wanted coffee even if it was decaf. I was standing in line when someone grabbed my ass. I turned ready to knock their head off when I saw it was Diamonte.

"What do you want?"

"Beyonce."

"Diamonte, leave us alone."

"Never, I want Beyonce and I won't stop until I get her and you won't stand in my way Nicki."

"Whatever Saweetie, kiss my ass. You're nothing more than a cum dump slut! Bey would never be seen in public with you. You a dirty secret slut type bitch. I'm the trophy wife Saweetie."

I turn smirking knowing that I hurt that whore's feelings good. I was moving in line when I felt a sharp pain hit my back.

------

Excuse all errors.

Something short to hold ya'll for a few hours.

Thoughts/ Comments?

------