Tricks and Treats

*Beyonce's P.ov.**

Onika left mad as hell and I didn't even do anything. She was being such a moody bitch lately it was unreal. I walked into Storm's room to see her crying on the bed. I sat next to her and wrapped my arm around her.

"What's wrong?"

"Ms. Nicki doesn't like me BB. She's hates me."

"No, she doesn't hate you. She's just moody because of the pregnancy. Trust me, if she hated you, you'd know. Now, stop the crying. It was funny. I forgot how scary she is but I guess that better be our last prank."

"Yes, she looked like she wanted to fight after that one."

"Now, Today Solange is having a party, would you like to go help decorate?"

"Not really, I just want to spend time with you BB. Can we go down to the basketball court with Aunty Rob?"

"Sure. I'll call her."

I pulled my phone out seeing some messages from Nicki and swiped them away. I wasn't in a mood to argue. I called Rob and asked her if she'd come over. I told Storm to change and I went in the room to change. I put on some of the new pieces from new Ivy Park collection and went downstairs.

Lana had left for groceries and I thought of something I wanted so I called her before realizing I called Nicki on accident

Lana had left for groceries and I thought of something I wanted so I called her before realizing I called Nicki on accident. She ignored my call before I could end it anyway. I texted Lana and Storm came down dressed like me. I grinned and we took a selfie. We went outside and Rob pulled up ready to hoop.