Breakfast Blues

*Onika P.o.v.**

Morning came early as I was up hungry as hell! Luckily someone was up cooking. I got up and freshened up and went downstairs to see my Mom in the kitchen cooking with the music on. I sat at the table trying to forget what I saw.

Look at her. Happy as hell over some bomb sex. Rihanna should be ashamed! Screwing old people, honestly!  I thought.

My Mom turned and saw me and smiled.

"Hey Onikaaaa.... How are youuuu?" My Mom sang.

"Good...." I reply not even looking at her.'

Beyonce came down wrapped in her robe and sat next to me. She gave me a hug before looking at my Mom with a smile.

"Hey Mama Carol. How'd you sleep?" Bey asked.

I shot that smart ass a look from hell as my Mom grabbed the coffee pot.

"I slept really good. Amazing." My Mom said pouring cups of coffee.

"I bet." Bey said with a low chuckle.

I elbowed Bey in the ribs as Robyn walked in. She smiled at us and walked into the kitchen.

Fucking whore!   I thought.

"Good Morning everyone, Good Morning Carol." Rob said nicely.

"Good morning Rob." My Mom said sweetly giving her a cup of coffee.

"I know you fucking lying." I reply under my breath.

Bey stifled a grin and I again elbowed her.

Robyn sat and my Mom brought her a plate over before giving one to each of us. She made herself a plate and started eating. Everyone ate in silence except for me.

"Breakfast is delicious Carol." Rob said smiling.

"Your welcome Rob." My Mom said blushing.

"Oh my Goddddd." I reply quietly.

"Onika, are you alright? You haven't touched your breakfast?" My Mom asked.

"I am not hungry." I pout.

"You know, I brought you some tea to help with that nausea, be right back."

My Mom got up and walked to her room. I turned to Rob and picked up my knife.

"I could kill you! What in the hell is wrong with you?"

"What Nicki? I didn't force her and yes, I know you two were looking. We all grown." Rob said with a grin.

"Nasty, just nasty Robyn!"

"How is that nasty? I've joined you and Bey."

"You never fucked me or gave me head Rob!"

"I mean I do have limits, I just like kissing on you but now you need to only Bey's and I'm liking my mature wine."

Beyonce fell out laughing and I pushed her off her chair.

"Stop attacking me Woman!" Bey said through laughs.

"You're sick, that's my Mother."

"I know, if I play my cards right, I might be your new 'Daddy'. I've been preparing you all this time, look at that."

Beyonce laughed again rolling under the table. I took my foot and kicked her in her fat ass before throwing the knife at Rob. She ducked and it hit the wall behind her sticking into it.

"Yo! Chill with that pregnant girl! But before I forget, I got a question."

"What whore?" I ask upset.