Yes M'am

*Beyonce's P.o.v.*

Two weeks had passed and I was finally home. After my disastrous comment at dinner, I needed to go out of town for work the next morning. It was good timing to give Onika and I some space but I missed her and I really missed my Allybear. I took her little hat she was wearing that morning and savored the smell at night when I would talk to her via Facetime. She was starting to smile and was staying awake longer. Luckily she started to sleep through the night and I was grateful. Onika and I would speak mostly through texts that were short and when we Facetime'd she would put Ally on the camera and not really talk to me. Everyday, I sent Normani over with gifts. Flowers, candy, dresses, shoes, handbags, meals. Anything to lessen the hell storm that I knew was waiting when I got back. It was early evening when I walked in to my home. Julius checked everything and it was good. I took off my pumps and blazer and walked on the cool marble floor to the kitchen. Lana was in there cleaning up from dinner. Mmmm...Jerk chicken and rice with peppers. Nicki cooked tonight, she's in a good mood. I thought. I got some dinner and caught up with Lana before she left for her room. I grabbed a handful of M&M's and walked upstairs to find my girls. I walked into Ally's nursery to see Onika sitting in the rocker feeding Ally who was looking at her sing. I loved when Onika sung, she didn't sing often but when she did it was just so special. Allybear eventually nursed herself to sleep and I slipped away from the door. I went to the bathroom and took a shower and dried off. I changed into a black t-shirt and boxers and gray sweatpants. I pulled my hair up into a bun and started a bath for Onika. I put in bath salts, oils, and stuff to make bubbles. I lit the candles in the bathroom and walked in the bedroom to see Onika getting undressed. She looked so good, I know she lost the last of the baby weight and her waist was snatched! I instantly felt the blood starting to rush to Bey Jr. Onika turned and screamed at the sight of me. She grabbed her chest and took a few breaths. I apologized for scaring her and told her that I had a nice hot bath for her waiting. She nodded and walked into the bathroom and closed the door. I walked out of the room and into the nursery and gave Ally a few kisses and changed her diaper. Luckily she stayed asleep and I was able to leave the room without waking her. I got a text from Rob who was coming over to drop off a late baby gift. Downstairs, Robyn pulled up and came in with a big box. She brought it in and I opened it to reveal a rocking pink unicorn, some Burberry dresses and shoes. I thanked her and we both fell quiet watching Onika walk in wrapped in her black and pink silk robe. She had a blunt in hand and I was concerned but I saw that it wasn't lit. She handed it to me and smiled at us. Offputting to say the least.

"Just for you Zaddy and Daddy. Welcome home and thank you for the gift Rob."

Onika left as quickly as she came down and Rob pulled the blunt from my hand and lit it with her lighter. I pulled her down to the smoking room in the basement and we sat on the couch and passed it watching TV. The weed was the bomb and connecting with Rob was like old times. Soon, the jet lag hit me and I was out.

Rob moaning woke me up. I fluttered my eyes open and adjusted them to now candle lit basement. I tried to move but noticed that I was bound to the couch in a series of several ropes naked. My eyes finally fixed on Rob who was tied to chair with her hands tied near her dick naked like me. I looked in the corner hearing something. Soon a figure came out and stood in front of me.