The Humanitarian Part 1

*Onika's P.o.v.*

It was soon Friday and I was in the office with Normani and Lauren. I was trying to get something done so it could be finalized so I could take a break from working for at least a week. My MAC book was acting up and I was regretting not doing this on my desk top. I was trying to send the files to my laptop when the phone rang. I looked at it and the door.

"Normani answer the phone please."

No answer.

"Normani....Normani.... If I have to answer this phone I'm going to flip!" I yell through the door.

No answer again.

I grab the phone in a huff and answer. I was pissed I was taking a phone call that I paid Normani to take. After wasting thirty minutes on that call, I was able to get my computer straight and get my work done. I got up from my desk and walked out onto the office floor. Normani wasn't at her desk and I didn't see her in the fabric corner. I sighed and went to the bathroom before going to the meeting room where Lauren and Normani were getting the clothes ready. Arranging shoes and ironing dresses to put in dress bags.

"This is what you've been doing?" I ask walking into the room. "Really Normani?"

"Yes, Ms. Nicki, we wanted to make sure you all look good at the event." Normani said with a smile.

I looked at the clothes and rubbed my belly before walking over and touching where Normani had ran the iron, and it was cold to the touch!

"You bitches! This is cold! Where were you?" I yell.

"We wer-" Normani started before getting cut off by my cell phone ringing.

I pull it out and saw who it was and left the room. I went into my office and answered and talked briefly to my Doctor. She was concerned that I had passed out after a blood draw two days ago and yesterday at home, luckily I felt that coming and laid on the ground before I fell. She told me to come in so she could evaluate me and get another blood sample. I closed up my office and grabbed my pink hoodie and pink Chanel purse. I locked my office door and walked out to the elevator and rode it down. I got off and walked outside and onto to the street where my truck was parked. I got in and went over to the office. I got pulled back right away and had blood drawn again. The Doctor asked a bunch of questions as she gave me a IV of fluids and tried to draw a conclusion. She listened to the baby's heartbeat for a while before letting me go with a packet of instructions and encouragement to drink more water. Outside of dehydration I had a feeling that my sudden fainting spells were due to stress. Diamonte had came over the last two days causing a just bullshit and drama. If it wasn't at home, it was at the work place. It was so embarrassing and Bey didn't seem as affected by it as me. Maybe because she didn't give Diamonte her energy like that. I drove over to the pharmacy and I walked the aisles while I waited. I grabbed some water and some zero sugar Gatorade. I really wanted some pretzels but I decided against it. I was able to get my new medication and left. I was getting in my truck when I spotted Diamonte and Quavo who were talking. I wasn't surprised when he kissed her but surprised when she gave him some folded up money. They went their separate ways and I pulled away. Something wasn't right but I didn't have time to deal with her. Back at the house, I slipped off my shoes and crept upstairs for a nap before tonight's activities.

*Diamonte's P.O.V.*

Leaving Quavo I drove back to Mama Tina's house. I pulled in and went in and saw that she was cooking. I adjust my fake belly under my shirt as her back was turned and smirked. Miss. Tina opened the drawer next to her and turned towards me.

"Hi Saweetie, I'm making gumbo, would you like some?"

"Yes please!" I reply with a grin.

Beyonce and Nicki clearly haven't told her about my pops up because I for sure thought I was getting cursed out when I came in. The one thing about Bey and Nika is that the didn't share unless they wanted to, they were so private.