All In

*Beyonce's P.O.V.**

I was still shaking with anger as I walked outside. I pulled my phone out and called Lauren to see how much head way her and Solo had made. I was happy with what I was told. I was even more happy to see Rob pulling up in a drop top Chevy.

I walked over and smiled

"Where you get this?"

"You know I keep access to a bad whip in every state. Now get in loser, we going to get our dicks sucked."

"Ha-ha! Don't tempt me. Onika got me pressed right now."

"What happened?"

"I'll explain, let's go get some weed from my plug. I need to be high to talk about this shit."

I motioned to Julius who was on the porch and he nodded and got into the black security truck.

I jumped in the whip with Rob and she circled around the driveway and pulled off. We hit the highway and went down to fifth ward and got some good weed before Rob stopped at a convenience store to get some backwoods and a lighter. She came out with a bag and a two sodas. She drove us over to the house she was renting and we went in. Julius cleared the house before sitting out on the porch  We sat in the house and Rob sat to the counter and began to break down the weed and roll it up. I looked through her bag and found candy, chocolate, two bags of Herrs red hot chips and two pickles in the bag. I chuckled taking out the pickles because it made me think of Onika and how obsessed she was over them.

"So, spill B, What's up?"

"Onika has been getting threatening texts from her ex Meek."

"What he say?"

"What didn't he say it more like it. He threatened to take my Baby, threatened to kill me and then brought up the fact that she had an abortion."

"She what? When?" Rob asked dropping the weed.

"I guess, during that time she quit. She didn't even tell me."

"Damn...that's tough B."

"Yeah and I hate that Rob. I want my Wife to tell me everything but she not. It's like pulling teeth to get her to talk to me."

"She ain't going to tell you nothing if you keep yelling and putting your hands on her. She a little firecracker but you do be going a little overboard with how you handle her. So now, this is what you need to do. Protect your wife and your family. You need Nicki to open up to you and feel like she can right?"

"Yes."

"Then, love on her."

"I don't do a lot of talking during sex Rob, you know that. Shit kills the mood."

"Not during sex B! Be intimate with her, when's the last time you cuddled?"

"Nicki don't like to cuddle. More so after sex, she'll push me off saying 'she's hot' or get up to get juice or something."