Entanglements II: Preview

So I am going to start the second book now with a time jump and such. Thank you for reading this one. Here's a preface of the second book. Entanglements II

---_

Entanglements II: Preface

I was thrusting until I hit the bottom and then some. I was covered in sweat and she was too. I was loving the view. The stars and a fat wet pussy that swallowed my dick at every thrust coating it with juices. I bit my lip as I started to go faster earning more moaning. Faster and faster until I was ready to bust. I pulled out and busted in the condom I was wearing.

"You could have came in me Bey, I wouldn't have mind."

"No Megan, I know you don't take your birth control faithfully and Storm is grown and you don't need anymore kids. Ally is enough for me."

I felt my gut get tight at the mention of Alexandria and quickly remembered that I needed to be ready for her soon.

I got up and cleaned up and Megan went to kiss me but as usual I dodged it. I pulled my pants on and slipped on my slides before leaving her room. I pulled out a a few hundreds from my sweatpants and placed it in Storm's purse as I quickly went in and out of her room. I left Megan's and went to my house. I hated my home because it was like a death occurred there and it did it more ways then one. I was in the process of moving and couldn't wait. Inside, I took a shower and changed into a white tank top and gray joggers. I walked downstairs and had a blunt while I waited. A car pulled into the driveway and stopped in front of the door. Soon a small figure appeared from the driver side. The passenger door opened and after a few moments my big girl was smiling at me and waving.

"Papi! I here! I here!"

"Hey my Ladybug!" I call from the stairs feeling genuine excitement for the first time in three days since I last saw her.

My estranged wife, Onika walked up the stairs with Ally who had her arms extended for me. I quickly grabbed her up.

"Papi!"

"My Ladybug. I missed you so much." I reply peppering her cheek with kisses.

Ally's big gray eyes sparkled in the moon light before she yawned.

"Mommy, I tired." Ally said turning to Onika was standing off to the side looking off into the distance. She could hardly stand to look me at when we had to do this.

"Alexandria's really tired Beyonce, she's taken a bath already for the night so she just needs to go to bed." Onika replied softly.

"I WANT YOU TOO!!!" Ally wailed. She had my temperament for sure, almost felt bad for Onika sometimes having to deal with her.

Onika sighed and we all walked into the house. I locked the door and carried Ally up to my room. I got on the bed with her and she snuggled into my side. Onika sat on the edge of the bed and crossed her arms in front of her.

"Mommy...up here!" Ally said patting the bed next to her.

Onika quietly sighed and got up in bed next to Ally who smiled that she got her way, as always.  Ally gave Onika a kiss on the nose before turning and kissing me on the lips making me smile. Ally and Onika were the only ones who were allowed that privilege. Ally started to suck her thumb looking between me and Onika who were looking at her.

"Go night night Mommy, plwease!"

"Alexandria, just relax and go to sleep." Onika scolded.

"Want me to tell you a story Ladybug?" I ask stroking her cheek.

"Uh-huh Papi."

I started a story of when Onika and I first went to Paris. Us losing our luggage, dancing in the Seine river, and a massive shopping spree. Hearing quiet snoring I thought it was Ally but it was Onika who was dead asleep which was odd. Ally was rubbing her for arm but turned to me when i stopped talking.

"Can Mommy stay with us Papi?" Ally asked moving her thumb.

"Sure, you been a good girl taking care of Mommy for me?"  I whisper smiling.

Ally looked at me and frowned before sitting up and lifting up Onika's shirt a bit. My eyes damn near popped out of my head looking at Onika's stomach that was sporting a dark blue and purple bruise that was at least 10 inches long. Looking at the outer edge of it, still red, not even more than at least two days old maybe three. I moved Ally's hand and cuddled her.

"Ladybug, tell me what you want for your 4th birthday. We need to plan your party." I say redirecting her and swallowing my rage.

"I want a Bluey birthday Papi...and a unicorn...and...and chocolate cake with pink frosting...and I want a new dress. I want GG and Aunty Soso to come and I want to be twins with you and Mommy. Bluey shirts!"

"Anything you want Ladybug." I reply softly kissing her head looking over it at Onika was looked troubled even in her sleep.  It had been so long since she slept over.

Ladybug told me what she wanted for her birthday before falling a sleep a few moments later. Normally I would have been out like a light too but I definitely couldn't sleep now.

----

The End of this book!

Entanglements II is on my profile finished as well.

Thanks for reading this.

Please excuse all errors! Comment Boos!!!

---