Till Death...part 3

*Beyonce's P.o.v.**

"What in the hell are you doing here?"

"Look, I saw you were in town and I saw your Mom this morning at the bridal shower breakfast and...Your wife is pretty."

"I know, that's why she's my wife!" I reply smartly.

"Umm..." Rob said looking at me funny.

"Not now Robyn!"

"Look Beyonce...I...I..."

"Speed it up!" I yell.

"Mom! Let's just go!" A girl yelled stepping out of the car behind Megan.

My eyes immediately scanned her and my heart stopped.

"Just a minute Storm!" Megan said turning her head

Storm got back in the car and Rob spoke.

"What is this Megan? Why you coming here starting stuff?"

"I'm not! I needed to speak to Bey and I know you're having your wedding. But I thought you should meet your daughter."

"My what? The fuck?"

"Storm is your daughter."

"What? You crazy or something? Why would I take care of child that's not mine?"

"She is yours. My parent's made me lie to you. They didn't want me to be with you Beyonce'."

"Oh my God!" Rob said behind me covering her mouth.

"You a damn lie! What about that nigga?"

"Okay... it's a possibility but I really think Storm is yours. I see you in her and she looks more like you than the other guy."

I groan and cover my face. I couldn't catch a break for shit. This is too much! Megan sighed and I felt something behind me. I turned and saw Onika behind me. Lord, just take me now. I cannot. I thought.

"What's going on? Why are you here? You were serving food at the restaurant today." Nicki said pointing at Megan.

"Nicki, go back to the house." Rob said quickly.

"I'm Megan."

Onika sighed and Megan put her hands on her hips. Onika picked up on the sutble power move and walked closer.

"What's up?" Onika growled.

"Look, you need to back your tiny ass up!" Megan said moving closer to Onika.

I kicked my heels off and ran over to Onika who had just pushed Megan down surpringing all of us.

"Chill girl!"Rob yelled helping me pull Onika back.

"Damn it Onika! Stop squirming!" I yell trying to firm my grip.

What happened next was unexpected.