Honey and Bee part 2

*Onika's P.o.v.*

I felt my phone ring in my pocket and felt my stomach get tight. I didn't want to get another voice note or another text. I couldn't take it. I was barely making it through what should be one of the most special parties of my life as Bey and I found out that we were having a baby girl. Bey was chatting beside me excitedly while I wanted nothing more than to lie down and be away from everyone.

My thigh was hurting from all the activity which wasn't surprising. I hated being still normally but this was not a normal time. I was so stressed out that I didn't want to leave the bed. Showering, going to the bathroom, and the occasional trip to the fridge was all I was up too. I felt my phone once more and felt sick on the stomach. Jeez, I shouldn't have had that honey tea cake. I thought putting my hand over my mouth closing my eyes, taking a deep breath. I broke out in a cold sweat as Bey started to rub my lower back.

"You okay Baby girl?" She asked looking genuinely concerned. 

"Nauseated." I answer quickly.

I grabbed my black cane and hobbled/walked to the house. I went to the bathroom before going into my and Bey's room. I slipped onto the bed and started to take deep breaths. My phone was going off like crazy and I knew that I needed to give it the attention soon.  The door opened and Beyonce came in and sat next to me and hugged me tight. Wayne trailed in and Birdman followed holding a big box.

"What's that?" I ask.

"Open it Baby girl. It's the guys." Bey said with a smile.

Birdman put the box in front of me and I opened it revealing the contents.

"Awww! Thank you guys! This is so cute!" I smile

"Your welcome Barbie, Just something swaggy for the princess." Wayne said hugging me.

"I'm surprised you guys didn't put a low jack on it." I grin.

Everyone's face fell and I busted out laughing.

"Dual purpose gift, makes sense." I chuckle.

"We'll get this over to your house." Wayne said taking the items with Baby and leaving.