Squat

*Onika's P.o.v**

The morning after my birthday moved quickly. Bey woke me up at seven so we could check out. I was sleepy as hell and dragging my feet. I hated getting up this early. I got freshened up and changed into a something quick.

 I got freshened up and changed into a something quick

I brushed down and put on my sunglasses. Bey looked nice in a Gucci track suit and fresh new white Nikes.

Her long blonde hair was pulled up into a high ponytail with ringlets framing her face

Her long blonde hair was pulled up into a high ponytail with ringlets framing her face. Wayne came in and gathered my things and Julius grabbed Bey's and they put them in the back of my truck. Wayne drove my truck back to the house while the rest of us got on the jet back home. We were soon and I was hungry. Bey had snacks on the plane but I didn't want any. At home, Lana had made breakfast quiches and after two bites it came back up. I was annoyed like hell but needed to get ready for Ashanti's bridal shower later and still needed to get a gift.

I told Bey we needed to go to the Mall and she grabbed some more money and we left out with Julius in tow. At the Mall, I was pulling up Ashanti's registry on my phone as Bey drug me to the food court. At the food court, Bey tried to get me to eat something but I didn't want it. I grabbed a cup of ice and we walked over to the first store in the registry list. I was looking at candles and other home decor while Bey stood behind me on her phone. I found something cute and Bey paid for it before we got a gift card. We went to my favorite lingerie store and I picked up a black lace teddy.

"You like this Babe?"

"It's cute, Ashanti seems like she likes bright colors though."

"I was thinking for me, Babe. Pick something out for me, you know I love it when you pick out what you want to rip off me later." I reply with sexy smile.

Bey bit her lip and looked at her watch.

"Babe, come on. I'll model some for you."

I walked over the sales lady and asked for a private booth and she set one up and pulled some looks for me. I pulled  Bey into our private room after Julius paranoid ass looked it over and closed the door. I stripped out of my clothes and slipped on the first set of lingerie.