Miami: Part 1

I slipped the ring into my bag along with some other small jewelry and went into Onika's room to pull her some stuff but always the pre-planner, her things were already packed by and on a chair. I walked over and took off my shoes and joined her in bed. Her body was warm and nestling into her made sleep come easy.

The next morning came with Onika shaking me awake. I couldn't believe I slept all night. She smiled and I sat up and got up and hugged her and kissed my baby. I went to the bathroom to get freshened up as I heard Onika talking on the phone to Lauren who had just got into Miami a few minutes ago. They were getting the hotel information straight and I was excited to get to that part. I got changed into an casual outfit and white nikes and did my hair and makeup.

I walked back into my room and saw Onika bent over the bed corner trying to get her charger from it plug in the wall

I walked back into my room and saw Onika bent over the bed corner trying to get her charger from it plug in the wall. My dick was semi hard from the bathroom and seeing her fat ass in a plaid mini skirt that barely covered her ass with her high heeled black boots made me want to go balls deep. I fought my urge and just playfully bit the back of her right thigh just under her ass cheek making her jump.

"Hey!" Onika exclaimed.

"Hey Mamas, you ready?"

"Yeah, you're in a good mood." Onika said smiling.

"I know, I'm excited to get some alone time with you and my baby. When's the last time we've been to the beach?"

"It's been a while."

"Right and this will be the first time going with the baby." I reply with a warm smile making Onika blush.

Just the reaction I wanted. I wanted to make Onika feel like she was my wife and I wanted to get in the habit of treating her as such. Onika kissed me and we left my room. She grabbed her purse and walked downstairs. We went in the kitchen and Lana gave us some breakfast to go and handed Onika her medication. I felt bad watching her stick herself with the insulin pen in her upper thigh as Lana went about as normal. Onika winched for a moment before finishing up and tossing out the needle head. She put a band-aid on her thigh and washed her hands before we left. In the car on the way to the airport I kept getting texts from Diamonte. I didn't want to ruin my morning by reading them so I ignored it. We were through the airport and on the jet in no time and Onika settled in next to me with a baby magazine. The jet took off as we looked at baby things and made plans for the baby. It felt good to talk about our little one and I was truly excited. Onika and I were so hurt that year we didn't conceive and I felt bad for not being able to give her what she wanted most in the world. But she was all I wanted so it didn't affect me too much. Onika took a nap and I pulled out my cell phone and called Diamonte.

"What's up?"

"Hey Baby Daddy, talk me nice now."

"You've been texting me all morning, what do you want?"

"You."

"No."

"Why not? I love you and want you. You know you can't stay away."