Part Thirty-Nine 삼십구

The next day I wake up by the lovely sound of my alarm, in my own bed with Taehyung next to me. Today we both have different things to do and different places to be, so we both need our own car. Because my car was still at my house, we decided it would be smart to spend the night at my place.

"Good morning," Taehyung smiles. His incredible morning voice and lovely smile immediately improve my day. "Good morning," I smile and kiss his cheek. "What are your plans for today?" I ask him. "Well, first..." He starts and kisses my lips. I smile wide and kiss him back.

"Is that your only plan for today?" I joke, "Because you can do that all day." Taehyung laughs, "I wish!" "Today I have a gym-training session with the band. Then we'll come to the concert hall," he explains, "What about you?" "Well, since I am not allowed to join you to your gym-training session, I will meet up with Kaylee and we will work on some photos we shot," I tell him. Taehyung smiles, "You really get along with her, don't you?" I smile wide, "Yeah, I do! She is amazing and we really click!" Taehyung smiles and kisses my head. "I'm really happy to hear that!"

We both get out of bed and get dressed. I notice how Taehyung doesn't even try to hide his bare chest anymore. Before, he turned his back to me while he got dressed, but since we've already seen each other naked, he doesn't do that anymore. What makes me really happy!

Barely an hour later, Taehyung and I go outside. "See you soon!" Taehyung says and kisses my lips. Luckily, there is nobody around to see us. "See you soon! Good luck!" I tell him and kiss him back. "Thanks, you too!" He says. We hug and go to our own car. We get in and go our own way.

I park my car in front of the concert hall. Kaylee and I decided to meet here and find a nice place to look at some photos. Nobody uses the hall anyway, so why not?

I go inside and find Kaylee backstage. She sits in a room with a huge table. Normally, we use this room to eat lunch, but for today it's our office. "Good morning!" I tell her and take a seat next to her. She has her laptop open on the table and I see she is already editing a photo of Jimin. "Good morning!" She says. She hands me a cup of coffee she already prepared for me. "Thank you!" I smile and take a sip. I look at the photo. "How's it going?" I ask her.

Kaylee laughs, "It's going great, actually! Like always, the photos are really great. So we don't have much to edit." I smile wide. Kaylee quickly shows me all the photos. She is right, they are really good! Normally, you need to edit the photos. You edit the lights or the colors, but these photos look great by themselves! I open my laptop as well and edit half the photos as Kaylee does the other half.

Within two hours, we are nearly done. Kaylee and I take a break and decide to take a walk through the building. Kaylee knows everything that's going to happen backstage during the tour and she loves to tell me all about it. She tells me everything she knows about a hall like this.

We end up on the stage. We both walk around on the stage and look around. "It feels great standing on this stage, doesn't it?" Kaylee asks me. I smile wide, "It really does!" "Imagine this, but then add like twenty thousand fans, screaming your name," Kaylee says. I laugh, "That is insane!" Kaylee laughs with me, "It really is. But it is what the guys experience every single show of their tour." I nod, "it is. Crazy, right?" "Yes! They just dance and sing on this stage every single night," Kaylee says.

Then she gets an idea. "Oh my god!" She shouts. "What?" I ask her. "Why don't we try it out?" She asks. I feel confused, "Try what out? A tour? Kaylee, I don't think we can tour like they do!" Kaylee laughs, "No, not touring. But performing! They dance and sing on this stage, why can't we?" I laugh, "Well, because we are not talented like they are!"

Kaylee laughs, "We don't have to be talented. I mean, no, maybe it's better if we don't sing. But we can learn to dance!" I laugh, "You want to learn how to dance like BTS?" "Yes! Not all of it, but maybe just one song. Then we learn how to dance to that song on this stage. And when they come back, we surprise them with a performance!" Kaylee suggests. I laugh, "Are you sure?" Kaylee laughs, "Yes! This will be fun!"