Part Fifty-Seven 오십칠

A few days later, I still spend most of my time lying in bed and listening to the same playlist with the same sad songs. Even though they make me want to cry the entire time, they also make me feel better. Normally, I only listen to BTS songs. Now, I do listen to their songs sometimes, but just not that often anymore.

Even though I keep my phone close to me every moment, I haven't looked at social media ever since the breakup. Since the photos of Taehyung and me were in a magazine - The Triangle for God's sake - I know the photos must be all over Twitter and Instagram. The last thing I want, is to see these photos everywhere and read everyone's opinion.

I look around in my room. It still feels weird and empty since I removed everything BTS related. I even removed my canvas of Taehyung and me. Just looking at it, made me cry. The only thing BTS related in my room is the hoodie... The hoodie that Taehyung left here.

I keep the hoodie in my closet. I would actually want to wear it every single day, but I know that will only make me miss him more. So I keep it in my closet and try not to touch or smell it.

Yana walks into my room. "Hey Ali, I don't know how you feel about it, but a radio station just posted a video of an interview with BTS," She says, "I just wanted to let you know. If you don't want to watch it, I get it." I want to refuse right away, but I stop myself right on time.

It's been a while since I've seen them... Even though Kaylee tells me how everyone's doing every single day, it would be nice to see how they're doing. But it could only make things worse... But on the other hand, I'm not doing incredibly great either...

"Yeah, why not?" I ask her. I turn off my music and get out of bed. Yana looks a little surprised, but smiles. "Great! Let's watch it together!" She says. I follow her into the living room and we both take a seat on the sofa. Yana opens YouTube on the TV and starts the video. The video is only a few minutes long, what makes me glad and sad at the same time.

As the video starts, I see BTS stand in a room in front of a black curtain. In front of them stands a woman from the radio show, I believe. My eyes immediately find Taehyung. He stands behind everyone, like he is hiding himself. As I look at his face, I barely even recognize him. His eyes don't shine like they did before and he looks with a straight - almost sad - face.

During the entire interview he doesn't even say one single word and he doesn't even smile. Not even when Jin makes a joke which makes everyone else laugh. He just stands there, the entire interview...

I force myself to look at the others as well. They all look good. Everyone gives each other the chance to answer at least one question, so everyone takes the floor at least once. Except for Taehyung. They don't force him to answer a question, I guess because they know he wouldn't want to answer anyway.

When the interview ends and the guys say some nice words to the fans, Jimin puts his arm around Taehyung. It kind of looks like Jimin tries to cheer him up and comfort him at the same time. Jimin smiles wide as he tells the camera how much he loves the fans, but Taehyung just looks down and doesn't even try to smile. 

The video ends and Yana looks at me. I look back at her and smile a little. "I'm still alive," I tell her. Yana smiles, "Good. How did it feel seeing them again?" I sigh, "It felt good seeing them again... But Tae looked so sad..." Yana nods, "I noticed that as well... Did Kaylee tell you how he is doing?" I nod, "Yeah, she said he is having a hard time, but he tries to focus on his music a lot."

"I guess that's his way of dealing with it," Yana says. "Yeah, I guess so..." I say and look at the screen. I see a few suggested videos. Most of the videos are from previous performances. As I look at the thumbnail, I feel a little joy. I kind of miss seeing them perform.