Parents(TROS)

For kira_lighteu ✨ Enjoy reading!

Disclaimer: This story is purely based on author's imagination

*N- Narrator

FUTURE|| The Return Of Superman - (December 2025)

Narrator 1: The Return Of Superman is celebrating it's 12 years anniversary!

Narrator 2: Yeah, you're right. We have seen the lives of different families of famous personalities and to celebrate it's 12th anniversary, we have a special new family to join our show.

N 1: I'm so excited! Do you have any idea who would it be?

N 2: Uhmm no. So let's check!

A montage of the whole house. From the cozy living room to the neat and beautiful kitchen and dining area with a two high chair.

N 1: Woah, their house is pretty big.

N 2: Yeah. I'm amazed. Looks like they have a two children.

Upward camera angle of the stairs, pans on the play room - half of it is filled with color blue and red with toys like dinasours,legos and different kinds of toy cars while the other half is color pink with a lot of dolls, kitchen sets and stuff toys. In the middle there is a small house and a slide.

N 1: Woaah, the bedroom is so big for a kid. And look at his bed.

The narrators are amazed to see a car themed bedroom.

N2: "Ha jun's speedway?" His name is Ha Jun!

Then it shows the master's bedroom. It is simple, minimalist room with a baby crib on the side.

N 1: Ahh. This makes me excited.

N 2: Me too, me too.