our story: part 10

Disclaimer: This story is purely based on author's imagination

"WHAT?! WH.. WHAT DID YOU SAY? SEO YEA JI WILL PLAY AS KO MUNYEONG?!"  Soo Hyun said with a loud voice

"I thought she will accept the drama in just a span of days but 2 weeks has passed and this is the last week for her to confirm. If not it will be given to another artist. I talked to her and she knew you'll be her partner. I thought she already said it to you?" The staff explained to him

Then he remembered their conversation weeks ago, he doesn't know why it took her so long to think even she told him she really wanted to accept the role. "Is this because of me?" he thought

"I'll talk to her about it."

He arrived at her place, finding the right timing to open up the topic. She sit beside him and finds a show to watch when he reach the remote. She looks at him with a confuse look.

"Why?"

"Yea Ji ah. Is there something you need to tell me?"

"Me? Why?" she asked

"Look, I already know that the script you've received is same as mine." Yea Ji sighs when he heard him "What's stopping you to accept the role?" he asked as he pull her on his lap. "It's just.. Oppa, you know... I'm sure I'll get bash and I'm not ready for that." she answered softly

Soo Hyun quickly understand her side, he's aware that some of his fans will throw hate on her. He saw her performance in save me and he felt bad that she's not getting her recognition she deserves so he really needs to make her understand that this is her chance to be recognized by many. He knows she will give justice on the role besides he's the one who's nervous to work with her.

They had  deep and serious talk, "But Yea Ji ah, I'm not forcing you to accept it if you're not comfortable. Okay? Just follow what you think it's best for you. I'll support you in whatever decision you make." he assures her as kiss her forehead.

After a long discussion with herself, she takes a deep breath "Let's do this! Seo Yea Ji, you can do it!" she said to herself. The next day, she went to her agency to say that she's accepting the role and she also requested not to tell Soo Hyun about it yet.

On their second anniversary, they are in a private restaurant. Yea Ji seems to be in a good mood today. "Happy 2nd anniversary, love." Soo Hyun said as he get a small box on his pocket.

"What's this oppa?"

"Open it. I hope you like it."

She opened the box and saw a gold cartier ring she gasped and looked at him. "It's beautiful, oppa. Thank you and happy anniversary."

Soo Hyun put it on her finger and caress it. "Oppa, I didn't have anything for you." she added "It's okay, Yea Ji ah."

"It's okay to not be okay?" she stated

Soo Hyun looked at her with a confused look. She suddenly smiled "Let's do it, oppa! I already said yes." she said. Soo Hyun get up on his sit. He hugs her and kiss the top of her head, he kneel down and hold her face "Thank you. I'm so excited to work with you, Actor Seo."

"It's a pleasure to work with you, Actor Kim."

Jan. 1,2020

"Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Yea Ji signed a contract under a new and rookie agency- Goldmedalist. Kim Soo Hyun is also in talks to star in a Romance Comedy Drama "Psycho But It's Okay." It will be his drama comeback after doing his mandatory military service."

2 weeks after

"Seo Yea Ji in talks to join alongside labelmate Kim Soo Hyun in "Psycho But It's Okay." She will play as an author with Antisocial Personality Disorder.

Feb.2020

Kim Soo Hyun Confirmed To Return To Small Screen For 1st Drama In 5 Years. On February 7, tvN confirmed that the actor would be starring in its upcoming drama “Psycho But It’s Okay” 

One week before Yea Ji's confirmation to be release in media, she decided to deactivate her Instagram account to avoid seeing unnecessary comments and also to focus in portraying her role.

Feb. 27, 2020

"Seo Ye Ji confirmed to star in the new tvN drama together with Kim Soo Hyun.The said drama is titled Psycho but It’s Okay to premiere this June."

The next parts will be the behind the scenes of their shoot. I'm not sure if I can update tomorrow as my academic break is over. Thank you for reading! Vote for them on Idol Champ. ✊❤️