our story: part 13

Disclaimer: This story purely based on author's imagination

The pilot episode of It's Okay To Not Be Okay aired 2 days ago and Soo Hyun couldn't be more proud of his girl dominating the trend list in every socialmedia platform. Her name has been in every news article. He screenshot all of it and send it to Yea Ji.

Yea Ji is happy and thankful that a lot of people appreciate her acting. But she's not used to this, she's quite anxious about seeing her name written in the internet. Especially when she reads a  comment in one of the photo Soo Hyun sent to her.

"Haven't heard her name before. Lucky her, The great Kim Soo Hyun helped her to be famous. Lol."

She's fine if there are only few people can recognize her but she feels bad when others think she's using Soo Hyun's fame.

Being sensitive, that one comment affect her day. She became quiet on the set, the staffs noticed it but think it is her way to be in character as she will shoot another sleep paralysis scene later. But Soo Hyun knows something's wrong. If she's just internalizing she would still talk to them especially him but now, she's just sitting on the corner of dressing room reading her script but spacing out.

He stood up sit beside her "Are you okay?" he asked her and she just nodded, eyes fixed in the script. 15 minutes have passed and she won't talk he takes a deep breathe

"Yea Ji ah, do you have a problem?"

"Why don't you notice me?"

He tried to poke her side "What do you want?" she asked as she raised her voice that makes the make up artists in the room look to them. When she noticed it, she takes a deep breath "Why?" and ask him again softly. "Nothing." he said and leave the room

Soo Hyun recall their last chat and they were okay until he noticed she didn't replied after he sent some screenshots. Then he scans all of the comments and saw one that he's sure will make Yea Ji doubt herself. He's cursing himself inside. "Why didn't I read it all carefully? Aish!"

They are preparing for the sleep paralysis room, Yea Ji settled on the bed and starts internalizing. "Camera, Rolling. 1,2,3 Action!"

 1,2,3 Action!"