Award

THIS IS PURELY BASED ON AUTHOR'S IMAGINATION.

At the Goldmedalist building, some of the rookie artists are there for a company meeting. Also, Soo Hyun is there because Yea Ji and him decided to meet there where anyone can't be suspicious about their relationship. He is waiting for her.

He was browsing in his phone when he saw the lists of winners in the 18th Brand of the Year Awards. He scanned the list of the winners and he was surprised. He saw Yea Ji's name on it.  ACTRESS OF THE YEAR. He can't help not to smile. He is very very proud of her. All of her hardwork has been paid off. She deserves it.

A staff walked towards him "Soo hyun ssi----"

"I know. I saw it." he smiled and was about to dial her number

"Don't." the staff said

"Why not?" he was confused

The staff explained that since Yea Ji will go there, they will congratulate and surprise her. Not only for her award but also for her 7th debut anniversary. Soo Hyun agreed.

"Cut!" the director shouted for the last scene. Yea Ji has been shooting for her commercial. She bows to everyone and say her gratitude. The staffs started fixing the lights.

She texted Soo Hyun.

"She just texted me. She said she's on her way." he stated

One of the meeting room became a function room. There were colorful lights. They put all the gifts for Yea Ji from her fans in a one side. There are balloons, foods and also a banner- "Happy 7th debut Anniversary" and "Congratulations."

Meanwhile in the car, "Yea Ji ssi, the company called for an emergency meeting." Her assistant told her.

"What for?" she asked

"I don't know." she lied.

Yea Ji was confused. Emergency meeting rarely happened, it means there's something bad happened. She was nervous.

When they arrived, the hallway was empty. She was calling Soo Hyin but he didn't answer. Her assistant told her that the meeting started ang she was the only one who's not there.

She stopped on the door of the meeting room, she took a deep breath. When she opened it, the lights were off. And then.

"Congratulations!!!" The lights opened and she heard party poppers. She was confused. She saw her labelmates and the admins of goldmedalist. She clutched her hands on her chest when she read the banner. She smiled but Congratulations?? what for??

"What's with the Congratulations?" she asked

Then Soo Hyun came holding a bouquet. "This is for our Actress of the Year." he said while walking towards her.

"Congratulations, Yea Ji ah. You won as the Actress of the Year at 18th Brand  of the Year Awards." he stated

She was surprised. Overwhelmed. She didn't expect any awards when she playef the role of Ko MunYeong. For her, being able to give justice to the role that she's acting is more than enough. An award is just a bonus prize. This is her first award as an actress. She was just so happy.

She became emotional then Soo Hyun hugged her. Their labelmates watched them sweetly.

"Don't cry. You deserved it. I'm proud of you." He whispered to her and kissed her head.

"Thank you,everyone." she said shyly.  Then turned to her boyfriend "Thank you." and smiled at him.

They spent the night celebrating.

CONGRATULATIONS SEO YEA JI!! WE'RE SO PROUD OF YOU. YOU DESERVED IT. THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING. I KNOW THERE ARE A LOT OF AWARDS WAITING FOR YOU AND FOR THE IONTBO TEAM. ♥️✊🌼