our story: part 11

Disclaimer: This story is purely based on author's imagination

note: long chapter ahead

Today is the script reading for their drama. Soo Hyun is so nervous as this is his first time after 5 years to attend a script reading and also Yea Ji will be there. He is wondering how she is while working. He's looking forward to it. He is in their agency waiting for Yea Ji only to find out she's already on her way to the location of the script reading. He is left dumbfounded when she texted him.

"Oppa, I think it's not a good idea that we will arrive together. I'll just see you there."

He can't do anything about it and she has a point. He's now in his car calling Yea Ji but she's not answering her phone. He asked the driver to stop in a coffee shop where he bought two iced americano for them.

When they arrived at the building, he lets out a deep breath and walks inside. He spot Yea Ji talking to some staffs and he walks towards them.

"Oh Soo Hyun ssi, Hi. It's been a while." A familiar staff greeted him. He looks at Yea Ji who just bows at him and smile

"Here." he offered the iced coffee to her, he noticed how the staff turn her head to them with a questioning look

"Uhm. It's from the agency." he defense and lets out a nervous and awkward look

"Oh. Thank you." Yea Ji answered and went inside the room.

Soo Hyun got tense after that, he doesn't know if he can pretend to be just a "co worker" towards his girlfriend. Meanwhile Yea Ji just chuckled seeing her boyfriend panics.

They are sitting far from each other but Soo Hyun can't help himself stealing glances to Yea Ji. He saw how she really pays attention to the script and she doesn't even glance at him. After the script reading he can finally breathe easily. They took a photo with the other casts and he really feels awkward with Yea Ji, he badly wants to put his hands on her waist but he can't do it.

note: find the iced coffee, it's same

note: find the iced coffee, it's same. 😂😛

 😂😛