our story: part 16

Disclaimer: This story is purely based on author's imagination

Yea Ji hae been fully booked ever since It's Okay To Not Be Omay aired. A lot of products and company want her to be there model and/or endorser. Her schedule is so tight that it affects her physical and mental health.

Sometimes, she will only eat once or twice a day- or worse only coffee not because she wanted to but she doesn't have an appetite. She feels so tired that she just want to sleep even though she's hungry. And sleep. She barely get enough sleep.

She's enjoying everything that she's doing but smiling, posing and acting infront of the camera can be stressful and tiring too. Imagine she would sometimes leave the set to have a pictorial in between and after that she  go back to the location to shoot her scenes.

The staffs noticed how she changed, she was energetic during filming, she would talk to the staffs if she has a free time but now they can notice how tired her eyes is, she's also losing some weight but she still gives her hundred percent when she's shooting her scenes.

Soo Hyun is worried at her, he asked her if she can still do it and he even said she can cancel and not do everything in just a week. But her stubborn girlfriend won't listen- she would always say she's okay and she can do it. He lets out a sigh, he is now on the hospital to shoot his breal down scene where Director Oh saw him.

He managed to finish his scene in just one take, the director and staffs praised his amazing acting then he shyly bow and say thank you to them.

It's his last scene for today, he is about to go home when manager ryu called him.

"Soo Hyun ah."

"Why, hyung?"

"We're on the hospital right now. Yea Ji has been complaining about stomach ache a whole ago but she managed to finish the shoot."

"Why did you let her continue the shoot if she's in pain?!!?" he raised his voice

"Sorry. But you know Yea Ji, she won't cancel anything if she can still do it."

"I'll go there."

He arrived at the hospital and go inside. "Hyung!"

"Yah! Why didn't you wear a mask??!" Manager Ryu pulled him in the elevator- luckily there are only few people on the hallway and they are all busy.

"The doctor said she needs to stop drinking coffee - it may develop to ulcer if she continue it. She's also dehydrated that's why she has an IV. And Soo Hyun she's also anemic as she didn't get enough rest." Ryu explained. Soo Hyun sigh

He opened the door and saw her sleeping peacefully. He sits beside her and hold her hand. "I managed to cancel all of her schedule for this week. She really needs rest." then he go outside

He watched her sleep, he pins her hair behind her ears and kissed her forehead. She stirs as she feels someone's holding her hand. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Soo Hyun looking at her worriedly.

"Sorry." she said softly, she knows she made him worry, the look on his face like he wants to scold her. He lets out s sigh and caress her face "Are you okay?"

"Don't worry, oppa. I'm fine."

"You're not fine, Yea Ji ah. Did you know you're dehydrated? I told you not to drink too much coffee."

"If you went here to scold me, do it tomorrow." she  said and pull the blanket to cover her face

"Ya! Don't move you have an IV it will bleed if you move too much!"