proud

disclaimer: this is purely based on author's imagination

Soo Hyun spent the night at Yea Ji's house as she will leave later to receive her award. He wanted to drive her to the airport but thei manager suggested it was not a good idea.

They are now in her bed, Yea Ji is sitting between his legs and his arms wrapped around her waist. They are watching a series on netflix, they are already in episode 6 when Soo Hyun saw her yawn- they are planning to watch the first three episode and already settled in bed but Yea Ji said she couldn't sleep so they started watching again. He checked the time it's almost 3 am.

"Are you sleepy now?" Soo Hyun said softly as he rests his head on her shoulder. She cupped his face "Let's just finish this episode."

After that, they lay on the bed and he hugged her tightly. "Aren't you tired? You had a shoot this morning and you'll leave tomorrow?" he asked

She looked up on him and smiled "It's okay. Besides, my fans were the one who gave that award for me. I'm just thankful and happy." she expressed.

"Congratulations,love. For all your awards and recognition you're getting. You deserve it and you desrve more." Soo Hyun stated then kissed her forehead. "Thank you." she mumbled on his chest.

When she woke up, Soo Hyun was not beside her anymore. She went out  of her bedroom and saw him toasting a bread. She walked towards him and hugged him from behind. Soo Hyun just smile "Goodmorning." she said "Did you sleep well? Hmm? Let's eat."

After eating they were on her couch playing with her dogs. "Have you seen the gown?" she asked, he shakes his head. Then she gets her phone and showed him. He looked "Woah! Can't wait to see you in that gown. I'll be watching you okay?" Then she smiled she thought he would hate it because of the design.

"Please make sure you have a coat. I don't want you to be cold. And be careful when you walk. Ok?" he added

"Okay." then she hugged him and proceed to the bathroom to get ready. Meanwhile, he called their manager to make sure Yea Ji will be okay.

"Manager Ryu already called me. They're here." she said as she get her things. Soo Hyun walked towards her and hugged her "I'll miss you." he whispered and she just chuckled "Yah! I'm not staying  there for a week. It's just one day. Aww,Look at my baby. I'll miss you too." she said playfully as she cupped his face and kissed him.

"Take care okay? I'll be watching. I love you." Then he watched her go. After she left, he decided to leave also.

He was waiting for her call but he thought she must have forgot it because he already saw a news article about her arriving in the airport.

D-Day.

He settled himself on his couch and patiently waiting for his girlfriend  to walk in the red carpet. When he saw a familiar van, he knew it was her.

"Beautiful." he said to himself as he watched her walk but then she almost tripped and her gown was obviously had a malfunction. He was worried about her. So he immediately send a text to their manager to fix her gown.

"My baby is sleepy." he said as the camera panned on her.

Then he watched her received her award.

He was proud.

Congratulations Yea Ji!
Please vote for them on APAN and AAA Awards. ♥️