Confusion v

Disclaimer: this story is purely based on author's imagination

"Let's meet." Yea Ji texted him first, for the first time because was the one who always text or call first.

Soo Hyun reads her message. "Let's meet?" he thought, all of a sudden he felt nervous.

"Did she misses me?"

or

"Will she reject me now?"

He starts to overthink things. He types his reply.

"Sure. When and Where?"

In just a moment she replied back "I changed my mind. We don't need to meet."

It made him confuse. "What's happening to her?"

Yea Ji is hesitant about what she plans to do. When she sent the 'lets meet' text she made up her mind that she's gonna turn him down and that they should just stay as friends. That's it.

But there's a feeling inside her that she doesn't understand. She remembered all of his efforts. She remembered his face the first time he had asked her number- she doesn't want to see him again like that. Because of her.

"Maybe it would be better if I just ignore him. We don't need to meet. If I do that, he will probably get the sign."  she thought

"Am I being unfair if I do that?" she asked herself

"What should I do?" she whines on her bed

Soo Hyun has been calling her, this is the nth time he's trying to reach her but she doesn't answer and he couldn't really understand her. He's nervous when she said they should meet but at the same time he's happy atleast he will get to see her again but then she take it back.

GC:

SOO HYUN: Guys...

TAECYEON: What now, bro?

SOO HYUN: I think she doesn't like me. 😔

TAECYEON: Why?

SOO HYUN: She wants us to meet but she changed her mind. I think she wants to clear things about us but she's aftaid I might get hurt.

IU: That's sad. Why try to confess your feelings?

Soo Hyun: What if she rejects me?

IU: Well, atleast you've tried?

SUZY: What if she doesn't reject you?

TAECYEON: They're right, You never know atleast you try.

SOO HYUN: 😖 Fine.

TAECYEON: If you need a drink buddy just call me.

SOO HYUN: Thanks guys!! 

Yea Ji couldn't sleep, she's just in her bed with a lot of thoughts. She sigh as she toss to the other side trying to think what the right thing to do. She didn't noticed that it's already 7 am. The sun is already peaking on her windows.

"What is sleep?" she said as she sits up to her bed. Then she heard the doorbell, she's wondering  if it's Manaher Ryu but she knows she doesn't have any schedule today.

"Nevermind." she said as she walks towards her door still wearing her oversized shirt and shorts. As she walks, she put her hair in a messy bun. "Oh it's cold." she said to herself and open the heater.

She got surprised when she opeend the door. It's Soo Hyun. Holding a paper bag and coffee. "Goodmorning" he smiles awkwardly. He, too is speechless as he saw her beautiful bare face.