our story: part 15

Disclaimer: This story is purely based on author's imagination

Episode 11 shooting day, they are now on the castle rehearsing the hug scene of Gang Take and Mun Yeong on the stairs. Soo Hyun runs upstairs and hugs Yea Ji forcefully which makes her to produce a "Ah!" sound.

"Oh. Sorry. Are you okay?" he asked her, she nodded "Let's try it again, Soo Hyun ssi." the director said and he walk downstairs. This time he runs and hugs her tightly but carefully however "You are supposed to hug me the other way" Yea Ji said "Oh. I'm sorry. I'll do it again." She can't even complain as she enjoyed being hugged by her boyfriend

" She can't even complain as she enjoyed being hugged by her boyfriend

"Cut!" the director shouted "Prepare for the birthday kiss scene. We'll shoot in 30 mins." the director added, Soo Hyun and Yea Ji was told that they should discuss how they will do the kissing scene. The director just told them what emotions should they feel and express then he lets them decide how will they execute it. He trusts them and he knows with the amount of tension and chemistry the two have -it will be great.

"So basically, Gang Tae will give himself to Mun Yeong. He tried to resist but he can no longer surpress his feelings for Mun Yeong because he misses her and he's worried about her." Soo Hyun said to Yea Ji, she nodded "So, how?"

Soo Hyun explained the details to her, she is so nervous about this "Don't worry, I'll guide you." he assures her as he caress her hands.

They are now on the bed "Make it natural and raw emotions." the director told them, they both nodded and they get ready.

"ACTION!"

"When you can't control yourself, count to three." Gang Tae said, Angry and frustrated Mun Yeong who is now breathing heavily contemplating her feelings. After awhile, she lets out a sigh.

"Hana......"

"Dul......"