Stay Hydrated

The chilly winds were blowing along with the sky that is overcoated with clouds. It was another shooting day for her. The cold weather did not stop this woman to visit her fan's coffee truck for her. Wearing a long black padded jacket, she came out of the standby area since the staffs are still arranging the set.

She's been feeling well and loved for the past few weeks of filming. Manager Ryu would always tell her that her fan's have something for her and that enough makes her day better and makes her feel loved. That's why she's looking forward to always visit it.

She excitedly walks towards the purple coffee truck. The staffs are still preparing it so she decided to wait and watch them arrange it. "It's so beautiful" she said and saw the large tarpulin with her face and read the names of the people behind this coffee truck. She reads it individually - laughs at some usernames.

When the staff told her that it was fixed already she smiled and bows at him then proceed to look at everything that is infront of her. She would do a finger heart and takes a photo of everything.

Too bad, she needed to go to take some scenes but after that she went there again with her five tumblrs to order different drinks.

She's a coffee lover. Everyone knows that and if she could just taste everything the food truck has she would do it.

At the end of the day, she was happy. She knows there are a lot of people who keeps on supporting and waiting for her.

That alone is enough.

After wrapping up for the day, she received a text from him.

"I'm thinking of giving you a water truck. What do you think? Just kidding, but really you need water in your system. Still, I know you're happy and I am too. Btw, Are you sleepy? ;)"

This was posted on ao3 few days ago, and I forgot to post this here so yeah. I hope y'all enjoyed! Sorry it it's short. Keep safe and sane