PART 5: endgame

Disclaimer: this story is purely based on author's imagination

"Actor Kim Soo Hyun announces marriage to his girlfriend- Actress Seo Ye Ji. They have been together for almost three years. The wedding will be private.- Goldmedalist"

---------

No one knew. Except their agency,family and closed friends. Both of them have accomplished what they want. Soo hyun still pursue his acting career and still the highest paid Korean actor. Especially, Yea Ji - she was recognized as one of the most talented and great actress not only in South Korea. She had won various awards because of her acting abilities. Soo Hyun was very proud of her. He was so happy that people now recognized her talents not just her looks.

Their relationship is not perfect but nothing will break them apart as long as they are together.

-----

"Are you willing to spend forever with me?" Soo Hyun asked Yea Ji while kneeling down and holding a ring in his hands.

Yea Ji was crying. Tears of joy. She did not expect them to go this far. She looked at her family who was holding the "WILL YOU MARRY ME?" banner and they smiled at her.

"Yes! Of course." she answered confidently

Soo Hyun smiled brightly, he put the ring on her finger and hugged her.  Their family clapped her hands.

"Thank you. Thank you. I love you. I promise I will make you happy." He expressed while crying. Yea Ji looked at him and wiped his tears "Thank You for loving me. I love you, yeobo." she answered and laughed.

-------

“This is where our love is found, in a strange little rhyme; where in space the beat of our hearts resound, while our bones lie in the ground. Little fragments ground down with time, where fingers once were intertwined, and I wore your ring, and you wore mine.” — Lang Leav

--------

July 25,2023

soohyun_k216 posted a photo of their wedding with a caption

"Today, let me tell the world that you are mine. I love you."

followed by the their selca's during psycho but it's okay era

April 6,2024

soohyun_k216 posted a photo of Yea Ji

"Happy birthday, my love!"

February 16,2025

soohyun_k216 posted a photo of Yea Ji carrying their one month old son

"What a beautiful gift for my birthday. Thank you, my wife."

-END- (Sorry if it's too short)

*A single thread of hope is still very powerful.

You can request a story about HyunJi and I'll try to write it as a oneshot. 🤗

thank you for reading!