Parents V-final (TROS)

Disclaimer: this story is purely based on author's imagination

While Hyejin is sleeping, Hajun helped his father decorate their backyard.

Soo Hyun is preparing to fix the empty backyard into cozy 'movie night' date. But instead of watching a movie, he prepared a surprise for Yea Ji.

Hajun gets some pillow and it in on the couch while Soo Hyun is setting the hamock after that he fix a wide white cloth and the projector.

"Appa, I'm done!" Hajun said excitedly

"Me too." Soo Hyun stated as he roam his eyes while smiling proudly. They father and son high fived.

"Now, let's dress up."

They go back inside the house and change their clothes. Soo Hyun is wearing a white three fourths polo top and a pants while Hajun is wearing a blue long sleeve with white collar paired with pants. Ofcourse, Hyejin wears a simple white dress and a headband. Soo Hyun fix Hajun's hair same with him.

N 1: I already said it before but they are really a beautiful family.

N 2: It's the truth tho. Hajun looks like Soo Hyun and Hyejin is a carbon copy of Yea Ji.

"Omma's near!" Soo Hyun said

Before going out they put a petals on the floor from the entrance up to the backyard for Yea Ji to follow it.

"Hajun ah, you should escort your mom." "Uhm no, should we let her walk up to here?" Soo Hyun panics as they heard a car outside the house.

"Omma?" Hyejin said in his arms "Yes, Omma's here hyejin ah. Let's wait here."

"Appa, I'll go to mom."

"Alright. Give this to her." Soo Hyun said while handing him a bouquet.

N 1: The bouquet is bigger than him *laughs

Yea Ji gets out of the car after parking. She doesn't have any idea what's happening inside their house. When she opened the door, she is startled as the lights are off.

"Are they sleeping already?" she asked herself

Then she noticed a rose petals on the floor. Her heart beats so fast. She knew it. Then "Omma! Happy birthday." Hajun shouted

Soo Hyun heard it and laughs "It's not her birthday, hajun ah."

Yea Ji hot surprised to see her son. She smile brightly "Is it my birthday, Hajun ah?"

"No, I don't remember what appa said." he said cutely. He gave the flowers to her. "Thank you, Hajun ah." she said as she kiss his cheeks.

"Let's go." Hajun said and hold her hand. They walk to the backyard.

She smile as she saw Soo Hyun carrying Hyejin plus the design. When they arrived near them, Hajun runs to the couch letting his parents have their moment. Soo Hyun also put Hyejin down.