our story: part 3

Disclaimer: This story is purely based on author's imagination

For the past months, they became closer as they spent their past time talking to each other every night. Soo Hyun would call her to talk about her day or how was the shoot or just talk about random things.

His mandatory military service is in just almost two weeks from now, unfortunately he couldn't contact Yea Ji. They won't talk for two days or three but now it's been a week and he's getting frustrated. They were okay the last time they talked. Or he just thought they were okay? Because the last time they talked was him saying he likes her.

He's been wondering what happened to her and it worries him.

He sent another texts to Yea Ji

"Yea Ji ssi, are you okay?"

"hey, please answer your phone."

"please."

"Is there any problem?"

"You know you can talk to me. Please."

"I'm worried about you."

But the only answer he received was seen. She didn't reply.

Yea Ji was aware that Soo Hyun was worried about her but during these time she just wanted to be alone to find herself.

Aside from being a method actress which is really draining and her role was really emotionally unstable that she needs to live alone and intentionally isolate herself from everyone just to portray and feel Sang Mi's pain and loneliness.

Also, she felt like she's been  falling for him too. And it made her anxious as they are getting closer day by day. The possibility of them being together was possible but then she thought about the hate she will receive if ever that happens.

She's not getting enough sleep. She's been feeling under the weather for the past days and she felt really sad and she didn't know why. She didn't want to get up on her bed unless she has a shooting.

She tried to sleep the sadness she's feeling. But she couldn't. She was just staring at the ceiling, she placed her hand on her chest. Unconsciously, she found herself crying as she move into fetal position on the side of her bed.

"Lord, this is too much. Please help me." she whispered. She was now tired of crying and fell asleep immediately.

Soo Hyun managed to get her address with the help of his manager.

"Soo Hyun ah, are you really sure about this?"

"Yes, hyung. I'm worried about her. I just need to know if she's okay. Promise I will be careful."

Then he left his house and drive in the middle of the night. He arrived at her condo and luckily there's no one in the elevator. He's nervous about her reaction seeing him in her house.

Yea Ji woke up in the middle of the night but she couldn't move. She couldn't speak either. She was trying to ask helo but she couldn't find her voice and her body felt so stiff. She heard her doorbell ring and slowly she felt her body relax. She get up from bed to open the door.

Soo Hyun doesn't know what will he say but he kinda felt mad at her for not answering his calls and text. He's been pressing her doorbell five times. He's been wondering if this is really her unit.

"Maybe she's already sleeping." he thought, he sigh in defeat and was about to go when he heard the door unlocked.

They were surprised to see each other. Yea Ji thought she was dreaming and Soo Hyun who was about to get mad at her got shocked at her state. He saw sweats on her forehead, dark circles under her eyes, her pale skin and also he noticed the fear and sadness in her eyes.

"Sunbaenim! Why are you here?" She raised her voice as she pulled him inside her unit and quickly closed the door.

Soo Hyun observed her place, it was dark. But he could see her face despite it. He couldn't help not to worry about her current state. He gets a handkerchief in his pocket and gently wipe her forehead. She's just looking at him- she saw his worried eyes.

After wiping her sweat, he look at her and asked

"How are you?"

but she didn't answer

"Yea Ji ssi." he said softly as he cupped her small face. "Hmm?"

Then he saw tears on her eyes, he was panicking as he doesn't know what's happening to her.

Meanwhile, she suddenly felt dizzy and her vision became blurry so she reach for his shoulder to support her body.

"Sunbaenim." she whispered

then she collapsed on his arms

"Yea Ji ssi!"

Thank you for reading! Please include the Philippines in your prayers! 🙏❤️