*bts*

Surprise! Just a quick fic about a certain bts included on the blu ray.

Just saw a clip of it on IG and Twitter. Enjoy!

It's their 2nd month of shoot. Everyone is preparing for the next scene. While he is on the standby area scanning his script waiting for the cue when he happen to see Yea Ji on his peripheral vision who is wearing a cream colored long sleeve above the knee dress with an oversized leather belt that emphasizes her slim waist plus her straight long hair added to another Moon Young's fahsion style this scene.

He is aware that she is really beautiful and attractive. Still, he looks at her adoringly and gulped when their eyes met. He find himself staring at her while she just gave him a slight "shy" smile.

He cleared his throat and smile back.

They are filming for almost thirty minutes now and they are internalizing for the next sequence. When Moon Young asked him if he wants to sleep with her.

"Ready 3, 2, 1... action!"

Gang Tae is walking while Moon Young walks behind him as she crossed her hands.

"Do you want to sleep with me?" she blurted her line

Soo Hyun's mind is still pre occupied about her attractiveness.

When he heard her asked that the only answer he thought is "Yes! Let's Go. Where?"

"Do you want to sleep with me?"

"Okay. Let's go! Where?" he blurted out what's on his mind and walks towards her, holding her wrist and walk them towards the door.

Yea Ji was too stunt to speak about his answer. He was about to shut her up yet he said an opposite response.

She just couldn't help but laugh at him.

Behind the door, he is still holding her wrist. "What was that?" she asked while laughing

He was surprised by his response. He didn't actually know why he said that. He lets out an awkward laugh while looking at her.

"Sorry. Did you find it uncomfortable?" he said, avoiding her stare and removes his hand on her wrist.

"No. Not really." she replied

"Okay." he whispered and took a deep breath before looking at her.

She just smile at him. Her eyes turns into a crescent moon-like shape once again. Then proceeds to go back inside.

He, for the nth time find her smile alluring resulting for him to freeze on his spot and feeling something inside his heart.

Maybe.

Just maybe.

It's love.

How are you? Thank you for reading! Hope we all have a prosperous year. ✨